It can never really begin with autism

youtu.be/sERCIYFBhJg
Any other legit autists here? It feels like nothing I do to improve my life ever changes anything for me. Still gfless, largely friendless, underachiever who was a "gifted kid." Total death sentence.
Double your height score if calculating picrel

Attached: autismchart.jpg (943x688, 489.46K)

8, I love this template, it makes me look so much better than I actually am.
>doubling height
There is already too much focus on height kek

Yeah and make anything above 6'3" an 8

I believe height is wrongly calibrated. It assumes more is better, not taking lankletism into account and dismissing the perfect height range (1,85m to 1,93m) as worse.
It did surprised me positively by making skinny > average body, though. I've noticed skinny dudes are preferred to regular ones.

Lmao. 6'5 is the practical maximum. Everytjing above it just looks weirder. If anything, 10 is 6'5. But height is still less important than the other factors.
>t. 6'6

I'd say that the perfect range is in 190 tp 195, bevause it makes you stand oit among other chads. In my friend group, 185 is average. But this has to be paired with at least average width or it looks comical.

Skinny and average also depend on height. A skinny 5'10 looks better than an average 5'10, but a skinny 6'5 looks comical.

I say 10 would be just below 1,90m, because you hit diminishing returns by 1,80~1,85m range - i.e. you don't really benefit much from having more centimeters by then.
Near 2m tall is already marginalized may be detratory to facial looks (tall dude mongo face syndrome), though it's still leagues better than being average height.

WTF even with 5'11 height my score is 11.(6)
Am I mega giga chad?

Attached: 1642757573585.jpg (328x347, 42.12K)

Divide by 3 and subtract autism retard

>tfw a 3 when i don't put autism in the equation because otherwise i'd go negative and i still have a hot latina gf

Attached: image_2022-02-01_135234.png (600x608, 447.88K)

I did, where do you think 2/3 at the end came from?

>implying has a gf
Get the fuck off my board
Can't be more than 26/3 if your height is 5ft11

I will not leave this board, just to piss you off in particular. But don't you find it funny that people that can get 8s 9s and 10s in these types of retarded tests still remain lonely and suicidal? While me a literal overweight autist with an ugly face is able to integrate society and get into a relationship? It's fucking hilarious, and completely disproves all the points you dumb retards make.

Attached: image_2022-02-01_140453.png (200x202, 52.33K)

i try to improve my life, because in 10 years i dont want to say 'shit i really wish i tried at the very least'. i dont expect a lot of results however, seeing as im 27 and i think your brian is set in your ways by the time you are 25, and i imagine this makes it more difficult to change if you are a sperg. but like i said i want to try so if shit doesnt change i can be comforatable in knowing i tried

At what point will you stop trying? 30? 40?

>
>I will not leave this board, just to piss you off in particular. But don't you find it funny that people that can get 8s 9s and 10s in these types of retarded tests still remain lonely and suicidal? While me literal overweight autist with an ugly face is able to integrate society and get into a relationship? It's fucking hilarious, and completely disproves all the points you dumb retards make.

Attached: soyes.png (698x698, 514.06K)

Ended up with a negative number. Checks out.
>t. touchless wizard

Attached: 1643185254065.png (246x184, 721)

I realize that you are interested in demoralizing people, but if I plug in average stats to this, it should come out 5, not 3.3

A guy with dead average stats across the board being considered a 3.3 by women in a dating context actually sounds quite accurate.

OP here, I get (8+8+8)/3 - 8 = 0
At least it's a round number lol.
ouch
I'm not demoralising shit, just spreading the truth to btfo coping incels and normalfags

probably somewhere between those ages.