Are femcels concerned by their ticking biological clock and their body's growing inability to have children?

Are femcels concerned by their ticking biological clock and their body's growing inability to have children?

Attached: 1620606331979.jpg (1101x626, 108.89K)

Yea they're concerned after they reach 30 and had 500+ dicks ran through them. It's like getting nervous before an exam when there's one day left and you didn't study.

Imagine tearing your cunt in half and mutilating your body for a moid, just so he can cheat on you afterwards because your tits arent as perky as they used to be. Couldn't be me.

I kind of doubt they are because the nightmare of modern society has most everyone too broke and mindfucked to ever even consider bringing children into this tempest.

Attached: 1643290953009.jpg (1080x1281, 161.74K)

>she thinks women are the victim
Lmao

Attached: 1643721011221.jpg (621x493, 57.94K)

Not really, I knew I never wanted to have kids ever since I was a kid myself

Well I have kids and I'm dysgenic as all hell so I wouldn't wish my genes on anyone.

Why did you have kids if that's the case?

I'm a retard who can't type. Meant to write I hate kids.

Already had kids so I'm good. Wouldn't be opposed to more but prolly not gonna happen

Ah. Fair enough.

originolo

I see but do you want to be inseminated?

My sister uses a calendar app to check on her periods, she gave me access to it so I'll be extra nice to her during those days, she's so gross

wholesome sibling relationship

Women want to have children but are failures because they have insane standards and think they are entitled to Chad. When Chad shows no interest they decide to hate all men and then pour their maternal instincts into some cat or little rat dog. It's pathetic.

Nope! My bf is sterile and I'm too selfish and impatient to want to raise children. I'm good.

No shit sherlock. I don't want to pop our anybody with disabilities bc I waited until I was past my prime to have them. I want healthy kids. The thing is, I'm worried I am never going to find a man worth being a dad to them in the first place, and also about the fact that (ahem) the world sucks and is too chaotic to feel comfortable about bringing children into. Also the economy can go suck a fat one

Fuck no. I'm never having sex

>just so he can cheat on you afterwards
Funny how both genders are so afraid of that, yet both are quick to do it to a partner

>the local nuclear meltdown device offers you an geiger-counter
>you complain about that
Srsly if you ever find a GF, track her cycle. Useful to both keep your sanity and for knowing the times when she offers a good sexdrive

>worried I am never going to find a man worth being a dad to them in the first place

I can translate roastie language. She means "Chad"

>im worried im too ugly to fuck chad and ill have to settle with someone who is also an incel
damn hope you kill yourself soon!

Women love to taunt men and say they're not entitled to sex but they live their whole lives 100% certain they are entitled to Chad. Pathetic.

Trouble is that the sane people who are responsible enough to breed will never feel comfortable or economically safe enough to take on something as farreaching as a child.
Humans were better off when they just had to step up to the challenge and were forced to make it work somehow.

>I'm worried I am never going to find a man worth being a dad

The femoid exposes her true self. Rather than finding love and raising a family between two parents who love one another, their only concern is finding the most biologically compatible human male to donate sperm.

absolute soulless creatures.

touch grass moid

I'm a 22 yo male and already afraid of getting older. I can't even imagine what it's like for a female

Attached: 1639507492842.gif (250x300, 785.21K)

Just get a C-section and consider dating men who aren't 7ft tall and have 100+ options in his vicinity to cheat with.

Women aren't capable of higher thinking. They are simply beasts driven by instinct. Successful societies control them.