Hasan Piker is roiding, right?

He put on a lot of mass quickly.
Also got back/shoulder acne.

Attached: 1655601356280.jpg (564x1004, 75.82K)

Never skip leg day. Also don't ever skip stop being a cockroach day.

wouldn't mean anything if he did

Attached: hasanvschud.webm (640x640, 1.29M)

His traps are suspiciously well-developed.
Also he hasn't taken any recent shirtless pics of himself.
Some people speculate he started to lose his hair, or get gyno, and went off the gear, and his body went to shit.

i have never boxed in my life. i watched a yt video and have been hitting the bag before lifting for about the last 3 weeks, and even i know that this is fucking embarrassing

I hate this faggot so much however he has an absolutely god-tier frame. Would kill to have shoulders that wide

He moves like he is underwater

the rightoid cannot believe the alpha commie bvll's natty gains

SAD!

Is this video at half speed or something? I’ve seen 260lbs beer guts throw faster punches outside a bar.

He's a narcissistic LA millionaire with poor impulse control, low intelligence, and self-esteem issues; it' highly unlikely he's natty.

He has to be trolling... Look at how he makes a fist... he literally places his thumb in a way so that it sticks out...

This. It’s not a roider physique, but he has a roider mentality.

What a goofball. Fucking virtue signaling internet midwit

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-18 233748.png (367x336, 101.94K)

I dont know if he is roid or not. But what I do know is that big has is gonna smash the shit out of that fat fuck sam hyde

he's talked about wanting to take HGH on his gay podcast with the jew
natty in my opinion, think you guys are coping because he's so sexy

Attached: FVeSzi3VIAA8mgG.jpg (386x680, 65.87K)

Never skip brain day

Attached: R (4).gif (498x472, 1.03M)

That's an old photo.
Dude's fat as fuck now. Look at him at twitch-con last year. He literally gets out of breath from standing up.
I know that faggot hate-watches these threads. Might want to check your filter settings on your webcam, you turkish faggot.

kek

i hate that faggot so much. fucking TURK ROACH.

I don't think anyone has ever talked about wanting to take HGH but not talked about wanting to roid, unless they're already roiding