Neets brainstorming ideas to make money without having to leave the house

what are some ideas that don't involve having to be gay or webcamming to make money at home so I can move out

Attached: 1612016972381.jpg (636x844, 81.41K)

Day trading, there are places where companies give you access to capital for a share of the profits. If you lose too much you're cut off. Otherwise, you're good.

Learn programming, to draw, or a language.
All 3 if you're feeling brave.
2 years from now you could be good at all 3.

where the fug would they let me do this while working at home
I also do not have a high school diploma
>tfw had my own personal drive to try to learn programming and learn html&css/python on codecademy
>in 2015 ;;
I'm not really in an environment that makes me feel my best to take on things like this, I could easily imagine myself wanting to get back at it if I moved out though

Check sites like Upwork, see if there's anything there that you could realistically learn how to do in an acceptable amount of time.
I myself I'm learning japanese (because fuck you that's why) and programming. I'm not good at either yet really; my jap is probably n3, I can watch Kiniro mosaic with jp subs having to check like 2 words per episode, or read simple web novels. Hopefully I'll be good enough to translate eventually.
Programming I can do simple braindead shit like a todo list, I hate css and my js is pure spagetthi and I hate TDD, I do lik React tho (but I hate redux). Hoping this year I make some projects for github and start throwing cvs around, but I'd have to be decent first.

Work like a slave for a time and save as much money as possible, if you are a NEET I suppose you live with your parents and don't pay the rent
Then when you have enough money open a store or any kind of business. Once you know how much money you make with this business, pay some pacos to work for you. You don't need to work, but maybe go check they're not stealing your money, put some cameras or something

make a video game, get money from sales on steam or patreon

thought about this
my laptop is only dual core and pretty old so creating something with a lot of necessary dev apps would require a better laptop.

Breh just make something interesting with rpg maker or something 2d like that, like undertale or the gore rpg where you visit that one place and have to rescue a little girl and cut the big monsters penises.

Eh, you could make it work. Try a lighter engine like Godot or hell make your own engine. You have the time to make an engine from scratch anyway

i can do that but I hate advertising and bothering with selling.
Also I'd need somebody who can take over the art direction.

I know nothing about creating an engine let alone really understanding any existing one for that matter, but I'd give it a try if my laptop were better

there's a starting Any Forums assembly programming club that occassionally advertises itself:
I can do art direction but it'd end up REALLY WEIRD.

you know what, thread watched.

nvm the fucking thread died already

(it was actually my thread, I'll go back a new one and link it. beginners mistake.)

daijoubu user

Not sure if I wanna work with a large team. Why do you think your art direction would turn out weird?

It's meant to become a little community center, not really some kind of "taskforce".
And because I'm simply not a very "tame" person.

bump for r9k devs, is it even an realistic option? to make a living making small games?

>And because I'm simply not a very "tame" person.
That's okay I guess, do you have an example?

very few games are successful enough to make a living.

getting neetbux? retard.