I miss Rome. If the west didn't fall we would've been a much better place now

I miss Rome. If the west didn't fall we would've been a much better place now.
Ave Roma

Attached: SPQR_sign.png (1000x878, 150.42K)

>rome fell
>hitler lost

I don't think we will have another shot at greatness.

Attached: 1625738996707.jpg (960x960, 74.72K)

Fuck the romans
it should have fallen alot earlier.

Attached: 1574012183322.gif (300x169, 1.82M)

It lived another millenia in its sons the Sacro-Germanic and Spanish empires

>tfw the OG european trans-continental empire, the Portuguese Empire, is always forgotten

Portugal is a rebellious zone of Galicia anyways

Fuck Germans , they ended civilization

>le country where they cruxified people, normalized spying on the population, and were backwards war mongers was...le gud!

Crucificcion is just another execution method and death penalty is good.

No, it's a torture method meant to scare the population into servitude.
>tfw people are STILL falling for the propaganda of dead governments

>Yfw never get to go down the bordello with quintus and fuck gallic slaves then go watch a gladiator match.

Why even live

rome appeals directly to autists. the organized rank and file legions, the autistic attention to detail in almost all areas of civilization, the planned out construction of large things, it appeals to any sperg with internet access. its obviously not true, but based on readily available information it seems like they were all these cool geniuses kicking back and playing total war, similar to how autists view nazi germany and obsess over them defeating their enemies in this big chessboard like in their video games and not a bloody gruesome war like in reality.

that being said rome was still pretty based tho, had some cool ideas and lasted a long time.

Attached: chooseyourcharacter.jpg (700x700, 123.49K)

It can kill people as well, and I'm pro desth penalty so whatever. I would apply it to some people nowdays but it would be scandalous for obvious religious reasons.

Yeah its because those goddamn plebians in the senate sold us out to gaul. Let all these filthy barbarians from the empire move in here, join the army, hold office, hold land, fuck out women. They sold us out so we could move 200 miles west and be this backwards multiculturally shadow of what we once were.

Makes me want to crucify everything in sight..

Yeah, it kills people but they could, you know, use a rope, drown you, or just axe your head off. The reason they cruxified was to scare people into submission. You should try it up there on the cross one day and tell me if Rome is still a great place to live

Post chin RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

I'm not a criminal. A rope would be too merciful for bastards like serial killers or elite pedos. Justice is great

They weren't cruxified pedos (they were elites back then too actually) but very often they cruxifed people like Jesus and others who did basically anything that was against the grain or outside the norm.

Jesus is the historical exemption and Pilate wanted to use it on a real criminal. Anyways what I say is that it would be a good thing in some cases.

Maybe for like a Bundy or Manson or pedo but come on user. It's an invention which has hurt humanity and held back our progress, just as all physical pain and fear does

If anything their civilization was a huge progress actually