Am I the only one sick of these fucking thots in the gym? Literally just wear some fucking shorts and t-shirt...

Am I the only one sick of these fucking thots in the gym? Literally just wear some fucking shorts and t-shirt, shit fucking distracting.

>inb4 some simp says they give a T-Boost

Yea not in this political environment where it takes one CCTV footage to fuck up your life.

Attached: 1579994250054.webm (760x1096, 1.51M)

>Am I the only one sick of these fucking thots in the gym?
the fact that you just said this knowing that you're not makes you a bigger bitch than any gym thot
grow a set of nuts, faggot, and quit caring

bumping high potential thread

Attached: IMG_9636.webm (1330x1080, 2.66M)

You might be low test. The gym when hot females in it brings a whole new atmosphere to the place, I personally train extra hard next to a hot bitch and even if she probably doesn't give a fuck it's still a placebo type of effect for me mid exercise. I also just love looking at nice asses

Op you may be gay.

Attached: E6BD178E-2080-48AA-8DA2-9E3D26727EEA.gif (245x158, 315.95K)

I got banned for 3 days for posting a webm like this on a nofap thread. God I hope that mod gets cancer.

Thankfully my gym doesn't have many women like that. Generally the women at my gym dress modestly. Probably cause I go to a Christian gym. Some women still show up with leggings that are super tight and sports bras though. I'm actually surprised that the owner doesn't ban them but I think he needs the cash to keep the place open. Women need to quit being whores. It's not Christian-like.

Steve Harvey at the Nuremburg trials.

Attached: Screenshot_20220618-185114_kindlephoto-9553942.png (1334x1165, 761.42K)

Don't understand why they often do exercises like this. There is no way This exercise is better than RDL's with heavy weights on a Barbell?

kek

>paying attention to women
you already lost

I don't care as long as they're not using a whole bench as a foot rest for split squats and using 4 different sets of dumbbells during peak hours. Which they always seem to be doing. Everytime I go to the dumbbell area I see at least 3 different thots using 3 different benches just to do split squats

Because how it looks when they film it is more important than the results. Plus, skinny gym thots don’t need to work out hard to stay in shape, they just need to not over eat and do meme leg/butt exercises 3 times a week.

>grow a set of nuts, faggot, and quit caring
this is the gayest response imaginable
>just live and let live….homo
>leave them alone treat women with respect….pussy

Hey OP you're not alone. I'm also a homosexual as well.

Don’t post coomer bait on a NOFAP thread then, you stupid retard. You should consider ritualistic suicide to regain your honor, as your attempts to sabotage other men shall damn you to the lower Sheol hell dimensions of the worlds.

My nigga you sound gay as fuck. NGMI.

I have no problem with seeing hot women at the gym but when every single woman wears those tight compression pants, you have no idea who is actually fit and attractive while naked. It's crazy that there's an entire industry for that, and that we smile and nod when they tell us it's just because it's comfortable to wear

If you are able to notice what the people around you are doing or wearing you aren't lifting heavy enough.

any man who lets women upset them is a faggot, faggot.

>Don’t post coomer bait on a NOFAP thread then
based quads
OP, you're a fucking retard being the very thing you despise

Attached: 1654575581884.jpg (1280x1300, 562.29K)

Imagine her getting BLACKED

the gym thot mogs the fitzens in the back

Attached: gym thot.webm (640x800, 1.64M)

Galactic levels of based

Attached: 1650760957763.png (1433x1573, 1.82M)

>t.cuck who lets his wife fuck Jamal

>you know what would be funny Stacy?
>how about your stretch and shake your ass like you ride a dick and i will film these skinny dyels in the back as they droll over you
>hihihihihihhi lets do it