Does Any Forums still run knowing that it actually will kill you younger in the long run...

Does Any Forums still run knowing that it actually will kill you younger in the long run? Why cant you find a different cardio that doesnt kill you younger, like swimming or biking?

Attached: a2.png (617x710, 489.31K)

>experts report that
>researchers said that
>new study shows that
>autists believe that

gonna go ahead and not believe this

this kind of thing spreads precisely because it’s retarded and untrue. all cause mortality decreases with greater association than any other behavior when you move up percentiles in endurance

>long distance running
I'd be interested to hear what their definition of 'long distance' is. If it's anything over ~15 miles/day or 100 miles/week then it's a non-issue for everyone except Olympians

(((Surprising new research)))
>Doubt
They want you fat, fat people are the best consumers

>cardio is bad for you, goy
>your blood clots have nothing to do with the vaccine, goy

>New research
Just in time for the vaccines

Enjoy an early death then

yeah bc I’m a foid :)

a what?

>The new research into the vascular health of endurance athletes, funded by the British Heart Foundation and Cardiac Risk in the Young, is not yet peer-reviewed, and the discrepancy between men and women has not been explained.
It looks at runners aged 40 and over. I understand you're mad you can't run a 5k, but stop autistically coping and go rub. It's good for you, plus it's fun.

Attached: Screenshot_20220618-200200_Brave.jpg (720x773, 142.38K)

>*run
Fuck phoneposting.

To add to this as well:
>72-year-old marathon runner Sharon Smith has been running competitively for 12 years without any sign of an injury save one sustained dancing with her dog. “I didn’t have any aches after my last marathon,” she says. “Not one. Probably because it was a long walk back to the hotel! But I do worry my heart might give out,” she admits.
If you listen to your body, you will prevent injuries and live longer.

The study wasn't peer-reviewed and the researchers don't even provide an explanation for why long distance running is supposedly worse for men.

cope

You know, not a moid

>without any sign of an injury save one sustained dancing with her dog
wait even 70 year old white women do this?

>studies

Studies also said eggs would kill you young....until they didnt.

Always remember 50 to 70% of studies are irreproducable.

Speak English, man!

living kills you basically
search anything +kills you and you'll see.

newsflash, people die, we're not meant to live past 60. medicine allowed us to go there, but it's not a good life

>of male athletes
Translation: Stop exercising Goy