Start eating 10 eggs a day

>start eating 10 eggs a day
>eight cooked in two meals
>two raw a protein shake
>within a week I'm feeling more Chad, strong, virile

Why didn't anyone tell me it was this easy? It's like a lifehack that's not a meme. It's also way cheaper than buying other meats by a country mile, the cost comparison is a joke. I have beef a couple nights a week cause I like cooking up tacos and burritos, but other than that it's all eggs per day.

Attached: eggs.jpg (1100x734, 77.83K)

We've always talked about how good eggs are for you, despite the government saying otherwise

Post bloodwork

>dietary cholesterol = blood cholesterol meme

Attached: 1618231304418.jpg (720x697, 37.95K)

low fat vegan + four eggs for dinner would be a perfect diet

Post bloodwork

Post bloodwork

This. Ive never seen anti-egg posts on Any Forums other than those pictures of a heart with a face on them that vegans use to fearmonger. Or the shocked doctors with
>you eat HOW MANY eggs?!
which I think is an ironic joke about how retarded the medical system is. Or maybe it's also shilling. Hard to tell.

Attached: eggs.jpg (1064x717, 78.32K)

Pre bloodwork.

Based superfood enjoyer.
Remember, all anti-egg shills are kikes.

Attached: GastonYes.jpg (545x500, 54.56K)

>Post bloodwork

Attached: FearfulMerchant.png (600x761, 336.44K)

I was feeling in the shitter when i woke up, didn't want to do anything and just lay in bed all day. I said fuck it and got up and ate 6 eggs and potato scramble, and i worked out and feel great. This happens every single day.

how the fuck do you eat eggs i eat 4 eggs in a day 3 days in a row i cant even look at an egg afterwards

Its literal "jewish" (Revelation 3:9) propaganda that was pushed on the boomers to keep them weak, dumb and eating goyslop.
Eggs are literal one of the healthiest foods a human can eat, if not THE healthiest. Our ancestors have known this for literally thousands of years.
Anybody still pushing the
>Muh cholesterol
meme in 2022 is a fucking embarrassment.

It's similar because in order to be a shill you have to first be a retarded joke.

3-4 raw eggs in a cup of raw milk and shot of maple syrup for breakfast, same thing after gym.

Imagine thinking the start of a birth is in anyway unhealthy. The egg needs to have all the necessary noootrients to live and then some, and if it is tampered with in anyway it would die. But yeah im sure your brocolli with pesticide spray that you washed off with tap water is fine.

Based.

I know Vince but who's the moonface on the left?

Attached: 1595354995056.png (512x448, 19.94K)

Lmao 10 eggs?

>Doesn't eat 5 dozen eggs every morning to help him grow large
>Will never be the size of a barge

Lmao @ u

First post proof cholesterol is a cause for heart attack and stroke not done by ancel keys (who was just an economist) and that wasn't piggy backed off his scam "reasearch". You can't though as it doesn't exist.
Now step 2: once done that your next task is proving that there is a certain type of cholesterol that causes heart attack and stroke.
Step 3 is you proving food raises that cholesterol. Remember thia is using non fraudulent ancel keys tainted lobbying (or "research" as npcs like to call it).
You seem like a smart guy so this should be fun for you. Once you've done this then people might entertain posting their personal medical info. Remember, no ansel keys research branched off from his of any kind. Good luck faggot.