Daily reminder that having a girlfriend or having sex is not that big of a deal once you have had it

Daily reminder that having a girlfriend or having sex is not that big of a deal once you have had it.

Don't ruin your lives for something so trivial.
Be a fucking man.

Attached: 1638287585078.jpg (3024x4032, 1.37M)

I have had it, the not had it for a decade and I still want it.

You and your girlfriend look like shit and can't fuck, that's why it's trivial to you.

Go to a hooker then fren?

when does the want start resurfacing? it's been three years for me and i still don't feel it that much unless i'm actually horny.

I still want it from a woman I would be in an exclusive relationship with. Hookers disgust me.

Having sex doesnt change anything, it's not having sex that changes a man

When I broke up with her I told myself I will never want a woman again. It lasted maybe a few months.

oh hmmm

I live without them, but I won't deny there is some desire. Not strong enough to make me do anything about it, though.

You dont want to deal with the stress that is being in a relationship and being with a woman.

>You dont want to deal with the stress that is being in a relationship and being with a woman.
Why would you think so? Would it really be worse for me than lifelong loneliness?

It might be, for me it is.
I guess you just have to experience it once so the magic fades away. I pray you get a gf so you can end up happily alone too.

I said I had it. I know the positives and negatives.

Well you know what they say, if you've done it once you can do it again.

If you won a lottery once, doesn't mean you will win it again.

Nah fuck off dude, sex is a direct corrolation to your quality of life. If you're capable of having game and pulling pussy then odds are you're charismatic enough to have a loving family and friends. It's a litmus test for your quality of life.

There are many people in the world winning lotteries by that argument

For me, an ugly autistic guy getting into a relstionship was akin to winning a lottery.

>Nah fuck off dude, sex is a direct corrolation to your quality of life.
>If you're capable of having game and pulling pussy then odds are you're charismatic enough to have a loving family and friends. It's a litmus test for your quality of life.
Only a degenerate American would be able to do such mental gymnastics

Attached: american.jpg (1242x1236, 482.06K)

You are unironically beyond hope. Go play a fucking video game or something, dork.

>You are unironically beyond hope. Go play a fucking video game or something, dork.
pic relates

Attached: t_eeb206a080ae5a30556608ae22666e17-imagegif.gif (200x188, 22.17K)