Should I go to Nursing school?

Imagine you're a 25 year old Staff Sergeant in the Marines and being a grunt is slowly beginning to take its toll on your body...

Imagine you're jacked and relatively good looking but you're also pretty dumb and College is going to be a real struggle no matter what you choose to study...

Imagine you want a career where you're surrounded by easy pussy and don't mind putting up with working amongst retards because you are one and you feel at home...

Should I go for it? I see a few posts here from anons who are Nurses and I reckon I could make it so long as I could dedicate enough time to studying.

Attached: NurseGF.jpg (1080x1350, 98.21K)

Don't shit where you eat retard do you also fuck the base whores? Dumbass

>12 hour shifts
>risk of being called in at any time
>all the women are easy sluts
>many of your coworkers incompetent
>shitty cafeteria food or missing meals entirely
Go for it, I’d say it would be a pretty easy transition

Become a pilot instead.

>marine staff sgt
Safe to say he gets all the wooks

> Also pretty dumb.

How many crayons did you eat vs put through your nose as kid?

>chooses career based on "easy pussy"

If you’re going nurse route I’d opt for ambulance work.

That way you don’t have to be around roasties all fucking day. I have yet to meet a nurse who isn’t a complete fucking whore trying to child-scam an MD

If you're content with taking care of people who are so incompetent that they are unable to take care of themselves, then sure, go for it.
This. Yeah you'll have lots of bitches around you, but it's a terrible idea to fuck them. Not only are most of them very self-centered and stupid (speaking from experience), but if you go breaking their hearts you could wind up in serious shit.
Go become a welder or some shit. Or drive a rig. So many options out there that are way better. Find easy pussy on dating apps instead

>another thread where i gotta hear about how all nurses and stupid vapid whores, et got a job that makes them very rich and respected

>do you also fuck the base whores
wook pussy best pussy
>Dumbass
also yess
kind of what I was thinking
unironically yes
I'm never going to be the handsome Doctor I'm just hoping to slay from within the lower ranks in the hospital

It doesn't matter what you go back to school for being older and having traveled will make them flock to you in school.
The real questions are.
Can you pass the tough classes like anatomy.
Can you still be professional smelling and seeing a 400 lber after u pulled a living mushroom from the folds
Can you see yourself working every other weekend and holiday when you have a family?
Also, you can get a 2 year RN for cheaper but less preferred when hiring, but who cares most of the field rage quit or died, sellers market.
Kek

>when you have a family?
This is Any Forums. I know everyone here is completely obsessed with having children and a family but be realistic.

>If you're content with taking care of people who are so incompetent that they are unable to take care of themselves, then sure, go for it.
did you miss the word Marines in his OP

>I want to work with women
>I'll be a nurse
All you fucking retards use these reddit-tier crayon-eating jokes but you actually sound like an idiot, how about you get a degree you think is in reach and do something you actually want to do past the age where you can still pull 20 year olds instead. Or if you're dead-set on healthcare for non-retarded reasons, there's also occupational/physical/respiratory therapy, radiology, etc. that you can knock out in four years.
Oh and fair warning, by the time you're in the pathology and pharmacology classes you've already used nearly half of your GI Bill, hope you're not as stupid as your post implies.
>t. Marine, fuck you and your spacing

Attached: 1653727957094.png (1266x688, 414.99K)

>chose career based in Call of Duty
It's consistent

Male RN here. I'll answer you as honestly as I can.

As others have said, sleeping around with many of your coworkers is generally a bad idea and will get you in trouble eventually. Nurses LOVE to gossip so don't expect to be able to keep any secrets. If you bang someone you work with it WILL come out.

Also, be cautious of who you do decide to sleep with. A lot of nurses fit the single mother stereotype for a reason - many are unfit for marriage and will jump from man to man like they change underwear. The rare ones that actually make decent wives are taken in their early 20s. Nothing wrong with a little nookie, but as always make sure you don't stick your dick in crazy. A few years ago some day shift nurse on my unit slept with a male nurse and got a bit too attached. She ended up buying a fake positive pregnancy test and told the dude that he got her pregnant.

Now getting to the job - it can be quite shitty at times (literally). You won't always have PCAs available to clean your patients so get used to the smell of piss and poop. That being said, if you show that you're willing to jump in and do tech work, your PCAs will respect that and help you out when needed. All of the lazy nurses I work with that refuse to clean a patient or take a blood sugar inevitably get into conflicts with techs. Trust me when I say you don't want this kind of relationship with them since you will need a lot of assistance during a rough shift. If you're branded as lazy many of them won't go out of their way to help you.

However, the pay opportunities of nursing are enormous. Staff nurses usually make a bare minimum of $30/hr and quickly go up. Travel nurses routinely make $75/hr and up. If you gross less than $90k a year as a staff nurse then you're doing it wrong - hospitals are almost always short staffed and offer crazy incentives for picking up extra shifts. My facility offered $400 additional gross for every 4 hours due to rona.

Good luck.

>pathology and pharmacology classes
I can figure out cells and tissues and shit
Appreciate the reply user, most of the wook pussy I got was via reputation from fucking one of them then the rest followed because they all talked. Thankfully being a crayon made me wise to the tricks of basic bitches most career mil guys have at least one failed marriage under their belts.

Sounds like I need to put myself in a huge hospital is it better to be specialized like work in oncology or ICU or be a jack of all trades and work in emergency? I feel like I operate the best in complete chaos and improvising is my strength

Dude, also a male RN here...

You can't "just go be a nurse" man it's fucking hard. You're talking 2-4 years of no lifing medical knowledge and sacrificing most of your former life to make it all happen. Most schools are not easy and working on top of it usually isn't realistic. Not to mention you actually have to apply first, and be smart enough to get in. You *can* do it, don't get me wrong, but you don't want this man.

Like the dude above said, you ARE going to get used to being covered in shit, piss, blood, vomit, sputum, and more.

Regarding women - yes there are a ton of attractive women, but tagging one would probably lead to an HR issue. Also, most are nuts. Geeked out on Adderall and psych meds to keep pace working as a brainwashed healthcare slave.

The state of nursing... It's at its historically worst point. Nurses are abused everywhere buddy. The OT is "optional" in the sense that mgmt may retaliate if you aren't willing to take it. Many such cases. Unless you can line up a union gig.

Big picture - you'll understand with time that the allopathic care of the modern world just means siphoning wealth from the ill and dying as they spiral down. Working for the devil in most cases.

As a nurse you are going to see death up close and your shit employer is probably not going to equip you with adequate staff or resources to change that. Many nurses just play fucking hot potato with crashing patients and don't try. Or they're so dumb that they don't even realize they're being neglectful. Then someone dies 30 minutes into your shift and then notifying doctor, family, coroner is in your lap. It's traumatic dude, not playing. I have consoled many a crying son, daughter, grandkid.

I am fortunate OP, I eventually was able to leave bedside and work as a RN in an office style setting where things aren't total shit. I escaped. But that's only because there's a mass exodus of nurses right now, so I snuck into a good position with little competition. That doesn't typically happen.

if you say that nursing is so difficult to get into, being smart is required, such hard work, etc, then why are all nurses apparently extremely hot dumb slutty blonde women? you even just said yourself "tons" of attractive women, but somehow they all are that smart and have the work ethic?

They're not, your exposure to the field comes exclusively from a vietnamese sign language forum

I don't know how it is in muttland but most nurses are drug abusers

I think going from 0311 SSgt to a civilian nurse is gonna be a weird as fuck transition desu. You're gonna have to learn to hold your tongue and completely change your demeanor around them.

That being said, I think you should just major in whatever interests you and find ways to hang around the nursing students in uni. You're gonna be 29 or 30 by the time you finish your bachelors anyways so idk if focusing the rest of your career around trying to bang your coworkers is the best plan.

AND one last bit of advice man please try your best to forget about the Marine Corps. I know its gonna be hard sometimes being surrounded by like retarded 18 year olds who are complete bitches but just hold your tongue, dont wear anything to out you as a vet, etc. Zoomer girls don't even like military dudes.