How to enjoy physical contact

What can I do to be more physical with people? For some reason I can stand touch, but I think if I could stand to touch and be touched then I would unlock a new level of spacial awareness like a ninja or something.

Attached: 01A835BD-D6E7-44B5-9614-D4CEBB97AFA2.jpg (1280x966, 554.71K)

Great idea asking a place full of incel woman hating neets

not all are incels though, some fuck trannies and men

What do you hate about physical contact? Does intimacy scare you?

just seems extremely foreign and i have the delusion that people are degenerates so I don’t like them touching me. they remind me of dark eldar from 40k

You’re autistic. The only cure is 5 grams of psychedelic mushrooms. Don’t kill yourself though

Why the fuck would you say that? Don't lie and mislead this retarded kid. Killing himself will totally fix the problem.

kek

women will touch my arms or back sometimes so I can’t be a complete uggo monster but I simply can’t imagine myself touching a women romantically

kek that’s an insane thought that I might actually be retarded. that’s okay but i still wanna know how to be more physical

Having sex unironically fixed it for me

go get a massage

Get a massage. Not a sex massage, a normal one. Massage therapists are accustomed to touch-starved people going for muscle pain + loneliness. You could even go for a sports massage for your workout followup.

Why do I flinch(and how do I stop) when people touch me, my last gf would touch me on my thigh while driving and every time I would flinch, I didn't have problems with her touching me while funking, what do?

You know a dislike of physical affection is a sign of autism

Take dancing lessons.

Attached: CF739829-111B-44DD-8D83-DA44DBCA979A.gif (498x436, 1.67M)

Yes, this. Unironically just go to a few free trial lessons. There's never enough dudes there. Pick whatever dance you can see yourself doing or just the one that seems the chadliest, and do it for a few months.

You're gonna suck at first, just like your first day at the gym, but it will be awkward for everybody, so take solace in that. And in a few weeks you'll see how you can communicate with people via touch. And yes, your spatial and kinesthetic awareness will improve.

You also might get laid, but don't pin too much hopes on it. Focus on getting gud and when you are, you won't even have to try getting poon.
Good luck, have fun.

Attached: 1565712944441.jpg (2560x1709, 1.15M)

Cultivate more mental confidence, whatever that means for you. Physical strength is a good way, but taking a martial arts would train you to have different reactions when approached and any decent self-defense course teaches you how to walk and react confidently but calmly
This is the absolute truth. You will dance with so many women there.

like how you face any irrational retarded fear.
exposure therapy. just fucking get over it. you already recognize you have a problem. start with handshakes or something small and ease yourself into dapping up the bros at the gym. quit being a fucking faggot its not that serious

handshakes and daps are easy. they don’t require any intimacy. but anything beyond that like hugs and caressing makes me cringe. I get your point though i just have to get over it thanks