How bad are pain meds for your health?

If someone took about 800mg of ibuprofen and 500mg of tylenol a day, could that potentially be bad for their health?

Attached: 051215lunchyhealth_960x540.jpg (960x540, 41.43K)

Consistent Acetaminophen (Tylenol) usage will be hard on your liver. Especially if you drink.

See you in the emergency room with bleeding stomach or duodenal ulcer, acute kidney failure or DILI (drug induced liver injury).
Seriously, don't overuse ibuprofen.
500mg of tylenol is possible (toxic dose is 4g per day) but in the combination with so much ibuprofen is not good.

Is it true Americans can't buy generic paracetamol and have to buy branded paracetamol? I pay ~£0.30 for 16 tablets

We have generic acetaminophen. Many people just refer to it as Tylenol though (similarly to how everyone calls bandages Band-Aids or tissues Kleenex).

No, I take it because it just werks

Yes, it screws up natural testosterone production and muscle building and is liver toxic

You can buy generics but everybody calls them tylenol

See you at the ED

don't know what you're talking about. Been taking 1200mg of ibu for more than a year and haven't had any problems

You will dude. It just takes 10 or 20 years

Attached: 1655340482823.jpg (1920x1080, 198.66K)

Its been more than a decade since I took my last pain med

Since I left my parents house I just endure any pain
You are all pussys

Bet dont train until failure lowering plates until you can do 40 reps

Mogs all other painkillers, assuming you're not a child recovering from the flu or chickenpox.

Attached: 49957217720554p.jpg (690x690, 49.61K)

Yes.
Recent studies have shown that ibuprofen is fucking terrible for you.
I don't know about tylenol but I assume it's the same or worse.

I recently heard NSAIDs can be bad on your immune system handles inflammation on its own.

Generic acetaminophen, ibuprofen, and neproxin are sold at every store.

Yes, I'm pretty sure I got a small ulcer that healed itself after taking Ibuprofen for a few days

idk paracetemol is.
For generic acetaminophen it's $2 for 120 tablets.

Your liver will be fucked.

who tf takes this shit anyways? Its for sickly copetards who need a placebo pill.

Attached: fuckiinBULKED.png (296x376, 221.75K)

I have never taken paracetamol or ibuprofen in my life....

dude... i'd say your health is already fucked if you're in enough pain to need that daily.

For a prolapsed disc, I was on
>Paracetamol (Acetaminophen) 4g/day
>Indomethacin 100mg/day
>Pregabalin 150mg/day
>Amytryptiline 10mg/day
>Oxycodone/Naloxone 20/10 2x/day

Now
>Paracetamol 2.6g/day
>Celecoxib 200mg/day
I'm doing better but fuck me even the first cocktail wasn't enough when my pain was at its worst. Fully wanted to die.

Attached: Air5.png (1004x1004, 507.02K)

Do you seriously need to ask, if ingesting man-made chemicals regularly, is bad for you…