Body type?

Whats this body type? 30, 6ft 175lbs. Is this body type ectomorph or in between ecto and meso? Pic related is neutral non flexing stance

Attached: 20211221_004407.jpg (4032x3024, 2.72M)

xenomorph

Nigga you built like H3H3

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Attached: 2768 - closed_eyes crying glasses hanging its_over rope sad soyjak stubble suicide text variant_feraljak wrinkles.png (901x1221, 440.85K)

>Is this body type ectomorph or in between ecto and meso?
the fuck are you talking about dude? that ectomorph/ mesomorph whatever the fuck has been debunked for a while now
just lift, eat and sleep and stop worrying about body types

Huh?

Started lifting 2 weeks ago

Lift consistently and eat only food that you cook yourself for six months, take another picture in the same position, and then use that to motivate yourself to continue that routine for the rest of your life
Stop looking at infographics made by retards about "body type" nonsense, none of that exists

Been eating high protein whole foods and not taking any supplements including protein powder. Am i muscular at all or just skinny fat?

Somatotypes are pseudo-science, my friend

average, even slightly built by normie standards

u r skinnyfat. any fatter and you’d have tits. ur sucking in ur stomach
ecto endo exo meso whatever is nonsense.
do what user said and come back in six mo. 2 weeks are nothing. It takes lifestyle changes and six months u will look different but u may not see good changes until 1 year. good luck

>not an ounce of muscle
>bigger forearms than me

Imagine if you actually lifted, fatass

Your hair is frizzy, but you look white. Are you American?

Not sucking in stomach at all. And purposely had relaxed non flexing stance for accuracy

Ya im Canadian

The implication was that you are mixed race, my canuck friend. Don't ever compare yourself to yanks

Im Italian ancestry

somatotypes (ecto/meso/endomorph) arent real. Just lift.

Have you ever been to Canada? Or anywhere, for that matter, outside of your bedroom?

kek

Attached: 6E9F2B6A-F48E-437B-AFC7-08EDBBDCE0CA.jpg (435x642, 40.36K)

I don't get this. There's definitely people that are skin and bones and definitely people who are naturally muscular. The body types explain that

>Whats this body type?
fat

Neanderthal with Down's syndrome