Femanon here

Is it possible to increase butt size but still maintain a slim frame like in picrel with only diet and exercise? The exercises I've been doing seem to only tone my butt but not increase my butt size? How much of this is nature and how much is nurture?

Attached: IMG_4261.jpg (1612x2048, 431.92K)

GOMAD + SS

you'll never attain a body like that. that's pure bone structure and fat distribution

reddit /strongcurves

Don't lie you fucking femboy/trap/tranny we are homo zone here no need lying

Squats on BBC until failure.

If your ass is getting more "toned," then you are either building muscle, losing fat, or both. You can absolutely increase the size of your ass but it will take time. Post pics, show us what we're working with

Wait, do you fart?

no. The kind of ass you get from training is going to look different because it's largely going to be muscle. An ass like pic related will require surgery unless your fat distribution already tends towards your ass to begin with

YWNBAW

name

post a picture of your butcrack so we can properly assess. No underwear, obviously.

I can set you up with a routine that will make your glutes bigger and will also tone the rest of your body, i just need some pics of your glutes to see how developed it is and what needs improving

You need a caloric surplus to grow. No more information until you post ass

Brasilian Butt Lift - 99.9% of such cases.

not without surgery no

Here's a bright idea, reverse image search every person( man ) claiming to be a femanon.

Post routine and diet. Also, look at Brett Contreras. Squats, glute bridges and hip thrusts are to women what overhead press, curls and skull crushers are to men. That butt looks fake, by the way.

>i want to look like an obvious photoshop
Then photoshop yourself

>skull crushers
rly nigga? in what world is this the staple bro lift
it'd be bench

post your butt so we can give you the best advice

Romanian deadlifts are good for this too.

thats most likely fat injections, if it was a real ass she'd have thicker thighs