CRYPTO CHADS

You are buying crypto during this crash right? Imagine how fit your lifestyle will be after crypto booms again, you are rich af and driving a lambo Aventador on the moon.

Attached: 1424818359825.jpg.jpg (1280x853, 310.9K)

Imagine throwing your money away into a useless asset that is currently nose diving harder than my cock into your mother pussy.
I'll stick with my oil & gas stocks and chicken breast thx.

Stay DYEL you risk adverse betamale lmao. Cryptochads will 20x while you jerk off using your own tears as lube.

>buying a lambo

Only sand niggers drive Lamborghini, I'm white.

> Crypto fags tell me that crypto is based because it is immune to inflation
> Inflation happens
> Crypto suddenly worthless

Seeing shitcoin crash gets my cock so fucking hard

Attached: 1650829892727.jpg (607x584, 131.96K)

Yea i put a little bit in, will probably go in hard at 14k. (Guy who sold at 60k)

Not buying your bags lol

Stop posting this shit on Any Forums you fucking trog.

Made $190k profit on crypto actually because I was smart to get in and out early.

Upgraded my life in every conceivable way. Money is not an issue, buy everything on a whim, travel, etc. Met a girl and finally fucked.
>she left
>miserable for months

Can’t wait to get back on test it’s the only thing that makes me happy. Still recovery from plastic surgery key.

You have no reason to not buy every crash. If it never comes back up, your money will be worthless anyway

What poor country do you live in that $190k has changed your life considerably?

How is this Any Forums when it’s about crypto and lambos

I bought when it crashed to $90 at silk road

Bought when it crashed to $300. This is the last chance boys, beep beep

$190k would change most lives considerably, especially under 40s.
> Buy a car with no loan
> Pay off your debts
> Have a rainy day fund
> Maybe deposit on a first house
> Enough left to buy some fun shit

You could probably do all on most of that

Shit if you live in the country then you could just buy a whole ass house with that

There's another, much better play right now about to unfold on the boomer stock market. Not gonna tell though, do your own research. I fully expect to be a billionaire by end of year tho.

Attached: 1465859029695.jpg (438x438, 15.92K)

u know it's coming back tho, right? It has happened before.

grain stocks?

and my dick will be diamonds when it crashes once again

cryptochads, which mcdonalds should i visit you fags at if i want terrible financial advice?

My friend works with him and he's wildly fucking incompetent. Not that I blame him for that, either. He probably doesn't give a shit about anything.

this doesnt belong on fit. though exactly as you said, waiting and watching for the position to hit it again.

listen bud, you buy low and sell high, this is the very essence of trading. your evaluation of "nose diving" is correct but your conclussion is wrong. a friendly advice for you to think about.