/fatbots/

report in large and in charge robots of Any Forums
post weight and height, tell us if you're trying to lose anything etc

Attached: 1640685963906.jpg (720x845, 101.2K)

87kg/6'2 here.
>tell us if you're trying to lose anything etc
Goal weight:63kgs

>6'2"
>270

>Trying to lose some weight but can't be arsed to exercise, mostly just cutting out snacks

Bitch you're hardly fat

Attached: fatlus.png (600x730, 132.44K)

'2"
>270
Breh i was literally here.
>Bitch you're hardly fat
Everyone calls me a fatass.

>6'3 - 190 cm
>255 lbs - 113 kg
I wish I could reach 90-95 kg but food is the only thing which brings happiness.

280 6'4
haven't done exercise in month and just finished off 2 large pizzas

>Everyone calls me a fatass.
It's because you don't lift dumbass. You should put on some muscle. Your weight is actually pretty good for your height.

xx female here
170lb at 5'6" trying to lose down to 120lb

>I wish I could reach 90-95 kg but food is the only thing which brings happiness.
Food makes you miserable long term. Try abstaining from food and it will make you feel great. Just cut off a massive part of die rapidly and it will pick pace.

I have a shit body type where I look fatter than people with worse BMIs. Muscles look shit on me and i dont want to muscular but a skeleton.

Just weighed myself, 266.5 after a week or so

Nearly ten years ago I actually dropped all the way down to about 185. I didn't feel any more confident or energetic or happy, I felt exactly teh same as when I was fat except hungrier. After about a year I started putting the weight back on and quickly surpassed my original weight.

iktf bro, food is hard to let go when it's a constant, reliable pleasure

5'5
210 lbs

Feeling real dogshit about my weight lately. My stretch marks have been getting really sore lately, and I don't think that's normal.

>Everyone calls me a fatass.

Maybe you're considered fatter in Europe

>I have a shit body type where I look fatter than people with worse BMIs. Muscles look shit on me and i dont want to muscular but a skeleton.
Muscles don't look like shit on any man. You never even tried lifting and you're just making excuses. Trust me bud, being a skeleton at your fuckin' height will make you look miserable and unhealty. You would be also a lot less stronger than what you're now. You should start lifting weights.

Attached: bullshitmyfriend.jpg (651x1000, 85.53K)

Yeah but food makes me less miserable than anything else.

I'm , when I hit sub-200 I tried working out for a few months but never made noticeable gains and hated having to plan my entire fucking diet around it, the whole affair was miserable and part of why I gave up on keeping the weight off

You cut, you bulk? What did you fuckin do? What was your workout plan and diet like? How long did you actually train, a month or two? It's not rocket science my friend. You WILL look a lot better if you keep training unless you are a fella with an extra chromosome and a deformed body.

why do fit-tard normies always barge into our comfy fatbot threads with unwanted and unsolicited advice? you have to go back

Yeah, whatever. Enjoy being a fatass.

That's exactly why I didn't want to keep doing it, it's so much more complicated than Any Forumsters make it out to be

I just tried lifting until my arms gave out and eating as much protein as I could without overeating, two or three months

>Being thin ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH

5'7
166lbs
Been wanting to lose something like 30-40 pounds or at least replace it with muscle