Anyone else absolutely loooove this tranny vs foid war taking place...

Anyone else absolutely loooove this tranny vs foid war taking place? Its so fucking hilarious seeing these feminist foids, who spend their entire lives pushing this insane sexual liberation shit on men, get put on the defensive and led to the slaughter by the very politics they created in the first place.

Attached: jkrowling.jpg (1280x720, 167.67K)

It's pretty damn entertaining

Yeah, I can't help to think that trannies are the logical consequence of the old feminism so I don't feel sorry for the foids fuck'em

>trannies are the logical consequence of the old feminism
Can you explain?

I hope trannies absolutely destroy feminists at their core in a painful slow rot that turns their insides out.

I think the only question is who is more powerful: the troon of the foid? Who will cancel who in the end?

trans lives matter but I honestly don't know what to say about it beyond that, some sort of witchcraft issue, peopel dig their harry potter, this country is fundamentally corrupt, I was a Maga chud so I'm just a deeper aspect of the issue, at the end of the day she's just going to get away with it. Dark times for our lgbtq allies. They need to chill out though, she's not the only problem in the world but she is part of the collective gaslighting power especially in the internet age.

nice buzzword generator faggot

The gist of feminist movements is that there are no essential attributes of womanhood (quote related) so we should reject traditional norms on women: women should not work, should not be emprenteneurs, should not wear pants, should not go to university, should not be artists, etc. If we go some steps forward then we should reject "women should have vaginas, should not have penis" social norms as well, as a woman is not born but made.

Attached: cringebeaubua.jpg (850x400, 34K)

Aren't you just misunderstanding it? Saying there are not essential attributes to womanhood doesn't imply womanhood doesn't exist. Just that being a woman doesn't mean she can't work because of her womanhood.

No matter who wins, i side with the transgender community. Gotta support my trans robot friends however i can.

If there is no essence to X (be it womanhood or any other thing), then X is just an abstraction thus infinitely malleable by us. The lefties express this as "social constructs", if womanhood is a social construct then we can eventually mold it to fit xy-chromosome-persons to be women as well.
Traditional gender norms are based on biology and nature theories e.g. a woman shouldn't have a job because she should focus her energy on giving birth and raising children. Foids are not aware of the pandora box they open by getting rid of this.

basically it's just gaze into the abyss, I advise peopel to not get involved into politics unless they're destined to do it so they don't end up as fools

I see what you mean, but I really doubt the old school feminists would be like "men can be women too".

Because as all bullshit ideologies it's a long term process of degeneration, just like old school commies didn't like faggots. They didn't see that if women can wear pants, then men can wear skirts; if women can be providers, then men can be househusbands; if there is no natural womanhood to follow then there is no natural manhood as well.

men wearing skirts and women wearing pants is fine. Clothing has changed for genders throughout history in any case. Indian women have always worn pants, and in china women traditionally wore big pants and the men long robes.

But none of that means that a man who likes to wear a skirt is "really a woman".

As you said, the feminist dogma was that genders had no inherent roles. So why would they support the idea that a man can "become" a woman? Since according to them, a woman is defined only by having a vagina, and nothing else. Thus no matter what feminine roles or aspects a man takes on, he can't "become a woman".

nah, i have no idea and i don't really care. i don't dislike or hate anyone either. what i do know is that jkrowling looks amazing in a dress and all i want is 5 minutes with her to get to know one another. maybe 7.

Because by that line of thought the perceptions on genitals can be ruled out as malleable social constructs too, for example many amerindian tribes had their women topless normally which we see as lewd. If womanhood is not inherent but something achieved by following malleable constructs then a male could achieve womanhood too. They didn't care about having vaginas until the tranny boom but it was too late and they were divided into protranny and antitranny feminisms, each one with its own contradictions.

>Anyone else absolutely loooove this tranny vs foid war taking place?
mhm. why yes i dun diddily do~

is it wrong? is this hatred as a result of envy, pride and wrathfulness? should i be ashamed of myself? am i just supposed to forgive the same people who mocked me and treated me like trash? btw, i have scientific evidence showing that feminists and women treat virginal autists like trash in so many ways, PLEASE dont question me

i feel like i should. you should be ashamed of it, because fundamentally we are all otherwise innocent souls forced into existence, doomed to be corrupted by temptation, and doomed to suffer. but i would be lying to you if i said i did not enjoy watching it burn

Attached: tenor (15).gif (372x280, 411.06K)

I support trannies. They are the greatest trap card even pulled in feminist foids. They take every feminist talking point and turn it on themselves

>trans women suffer a higher rate of violence from men than women
>trans women are more discriminated in the patriarchy than women
>trans women are more excluded from society than women
>oh you're saying trans is autogynephilia? That's slut shaming.
>I am a real woman, I should be allowed to compete and enter every women's sport, competition, scholarship and women's only benefit

And the final coup de grace

>what do you mean I'm only doing it for the benefits? Is being a woman an advantage in todays society? So what you're saying is women need to check their privilege

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (200x200, 11.02K)

How the fuck are genitals (and human sex differs in more than just genitals) a social construct?

Ask the people wanting to force you to accept their fantasy of being a woman?

Ask them, not me. I'm hard on bioessentialism which feminists and pretty much all lefties reject.

i called it as soon as the troons tried to come for jk rowling. that was a battle they shouldnt have picked.

Jk rowling owns harry potter, no one can take it from her. She cant be fired. And harry potter makes so much money that coriporations wont turn her away.

And white girls love. LOVE. harry potter. They wont reject harry potter for ANYTHING. For one thing hes a lot of peoples childhood actor crush. Or draco is. Hell hermione is mine.

They thought that women would let them do anything. They didnt know that every tumblrina would drop trans people like cold rocks if it came to choosing between trans defense and harry potter love.

Its actually possibly the literal biggest reason more and more women are turning TERF. The women of old tumblr, the old fandom hags... theyre waking up because of this.

They go and read what JK writes and its eminently reasonable. Instant TERFS by the minute the more troons scream about Rowling. Its a massive streisand effect in a megaphone.

And this is the fatal flaw of the troon internet army: They. Just. Cant. Stop. Screaming. The howls of rage grow louder every day that JK posts away.

Every time a troon tells a tumblrina they have to cancel Rowling, a TERF is born.