Ugly guys with Hot girls

r9k told me that this never happens but social media says otherwise...

How common do these relationships happen IRL?

Attached: kr5w2s4126f61.png (1167x652, 491.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLOgcYKB8G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>r9k told me that this never happens
That's sad, because it suggests Any Forums is your only source of information on this, when the "ugly people can't date beautiful" is a common conception that everyone has been pushing since the dawn of time (even though the accuracy of which is never conclusive).

He's not ugly

i feel like i see it a lot, i live in los angeles, maybe there is a lot of abuse of power dynamics around.

>posts celebrities to prove a point about normal people's dating lives
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

maybe LA has more sugar babies? was it always like that or is this something new?

if it is something new, i guess all the aspiring actresses that would usually work retail while trying to become an actress would be forced into sugar baby work?

Destiny is handsome

>r9k told me that this never happens

Any Forums is the retard hole of the internet. listening to what these self-defeating losers have to say about life despite not having lived it is the dumbest shit you could ever do.

des tiny is an outgoing personality though, and he has money from his online streaming bullshit. you can't be totally worthless to women, which is what most people here are, you have to pick up the slack somewhere either with good social skills or something else. unfortunately no woman will ever love you unconditionally, probably not even your own mother. that's just something Any Forums is going to have to learn to deal with if they want these creatures around.

no he isn't, the goblins that post here mog him without exaggeration. he's also like 5'4" and looks like a cuban jew.

relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=QLOgcYKB8G8

Status is everything in LA, everybody's always trying to climb the social and career ladders and women pretty much only date guys they think can facilitate that. There's obviously minimum standards but, beyond that, being able to get into the right parties or having connections with the right companies or whatever matters a lot more than pure attractiveness, especially to girls looking at guys. I know guys who are mediocre in most ways, annoying personalities, broke, short, not very attractive, etc., but date tons of really hot women just because they're friends with guys in bands or people in the fashion industry or whatever and can get into exclusive parties and skip the lines at popular clubs and stuff because of it.

I myself happen to be related to somebody pretty significant in the movie/TV industry and it's kinda crazy how women's attitudes do a 180 when they find out. I usually avoid telling them, though, because I really don't have much to offer them from that, my family doesn't really have that kind of dynamic and I really only see that relative at Thanksgiving and weddings and stuff like that.

This, op you're fucking retarded for listening to these suicidal fagbags about life

I just woke here to laugh at these arrogant depressed self centered losers.

Hes ok looking.

after teen years looks are almost completely irrelevant

It's because he has money. That's it. Trust me, nobody in Destiny's life would stick around if he didn't have money.

That's because life is literally just about looks and money. If you have one or the other then your life is more or less perfect.

Attached: peepee2.jpg (780x438, 43K)

How tf is he ugly? His body looks miniature but it could just be water's refraction. Other than that he looks decent. Asymmetrical face, full beard, has hair. What do people need?

this only applies to the starfish-duty-sex-twice-a-month kind of relationships

that's really interesting can you talk more about the dating culture?

>related to somebody pretty significant in the movie/TV industry
any crazy stories about women or life outside LA?

what about people that don't work in entertainment? do all LA women gravitate to men connected to the entertainment industry or are there normal attractive women that live/socialize outside the entertainment industry?

He has money and fame, and good social skills, not comparable to shy ugly losers here.

>people itt pretending Destiny is attractive
you guys can't be serious

Attached: yn5ubxv5ccz11.jpg (510x680, 64.81K)

More ways to be attractive than height.

>Has money
>Has popular streaming platform
Why are you surprised?

after all is said and done, the reason why i hate destiny, is the same reason why i hate jf, why i hate ben shapiro, why i hate vaush, why i hate steven crowder, why i hate virtually all of these political talk show people who moralfag about everything under the sun

they arent vegan. i remember when destiny was masters in sc2, and my rank was higher, and i was such a proud smug cunt about sc2 ranks, i considered myself above him, and i didnt even like his stream. he lives the life of a chad with harems and money, sure, whatever

but its his failure to have compassion for animals that make my facial muscles recoil in disgust. ive listened to many of his vegan debates as well

Attached: whites against needless animal torture.jpg (540x685, 87.58K)