My husband said I don't really do anything special to show him I love him, what things should I start doing?

My husband said I don't really do anything special to show him I love him, what things should I start doing?

1. I make him food every day that fit his macros and calories
2. I compliment his strength and physique
3. I keep the house clean
4. ? What else should I add?

Attached: 360_F_257179234_yZaIGdeUMV3EX8yLsRrVx4KQvogv6pbv.jpg (539x360, 48.22K)

suck his dick you fucking bitch

Those are the bare minimums unless you have a job. Maybe he wants to come home and see you in a sexy maid outfit or something. Maybe more blowjobs.

I have all the 200 IQ answers to your questions but I won't reply until you Post link to tits with timestamp

Smile whenever you see him like he's a celebrity and tell him you love him.

Attached: 1644340430414.jpg (519x422, 20.07K)

leav marry me instead sounds like a better plan unironicly would muder your spouce if it ment i get a woman that clean the kitchen whitout naging me for 2 h straight

Attached: sandyhorton.jpg (1080x895, 133.61K)

post bob and vagene

Attached: 5e3368_3817241.jpg (1254x261, 77.79K)

give him your virginity, oh wait you fucked 10 guys before settling

literally stare at him, my ex would stare with these hopefully and soft eyes and it made me uncomfortable but loved

also tell him he's enough, lots of us just want assurance that we're good enough or our efforts are noticed. Of course this means there's mommy issues, but its enough to know that we are doing the right thing or heading there.

I was a virgin

Uh why don't you just ask him? Different men want different things, have different love languages and shit

I do that but he said he doesn't really care about lingerie

Men like when you present your sister's bhole to them for penetration. Also, we like totinos pizza rolls.

Only things I see missing are daily blow jobs and making sure to give him alone time.

This is why you should just fucking ask him and not Any Forums

Jesus christ why are no adults capable of communication

Well he did say he wishes I would be more peppy and bubbly, I struggle with that...I feel so fatigued and negative all the time for no reason

Well that's a dumb response from him. Those are literally just personality traits, if my gf said she wished I was more peppy and bubbly I'd tell her she's with the wrong person because that's just not who I am.

Unless you used to be, and something changed (feeling fatigued all the time) and now you're not. In which case you just need to figure out what's causing your constant fatigue

Its clearly not personality if she just said she feels "fatigued and negative" all the time. Could do with physical or mental health.

Thanks, I think you're right about that. It might be adhd that's causing the fatigue, I'm going to go get checked soon

Vitamin B deficiency

Bitch those are the bare minimum.
I hate modern women.

There's nothing physical on that list
Most men are reliant on physical affection to be happy and most men also aren't comfortable asking for it

Suck his dick like it's a water spigot and you've been stranded in the Sahara for 3 days without water