Do you think previous generations had more testosterone than current ones?

Do you think previous generations had more testosterone than current ones?

Attached: 1655058076072.jpg (749x590, 68.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polytetrafluoroethylene
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We know they did.

yes and this isnt even controversial. less sedentary, no non-stick pans destroying your endocrine system, less hyperprocessed food. biggest one is activity, boomers were outside all the fucking time and a lot of them still are. our generation and those after will live their lives indoors, sitting on their ass, not being able to figure out why they're sad all the time.

>more testosterone
>guys in pic have tiny pathetic arms
OP is a dyel weakling, those guys are dyel weaklings and all they did was diet and cardio

It's a proven fact that today's 20-something has the same level of testosterone as a 80 year old man from not even a hundred years ago
A sad state of affairs.

This was 40 years ago. They’re boomers now.

And weren't those guys something like only 23 years old?

>It's a proven fact

where

Yes,we are basically bitch boys in comparison.

Hot take: No, they had less.
My proof? Take a look at all the zoomers on gear and trt lifting obscenely early and achieving levels of jacked never seen before. They're all over social media like tiktok and shit, it's insane how hard they mog the previous generation when compared by age
>inb4 hur dur frauds are low t
Their general would say otherwise, they display borderline schizophrenic behavior due to the amount of test in their veins - just like zoomer faggots

>non-stick pans
redpill me on this

Yup. Question is how to fix yourself?

Best thing to do is be outside and be active. Lift weights and sun run.

As well you can take in:
>eggs (particularly some raw as the cholesterol in the uncooked yolk is perfect for test production
>broccoli
>ginger
>pomegranate
>beef (particularly grass fed if you can afford it)
>beans like navy beans
>olive oil
>Zinc
>Magnesium
>D3

And avoid:
>dairy
>plastic water bottles/food containers
>processed foods
>margarine
>vegetable oil
>alcohol
>onions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polytetrafluoroethylene

tip of the iceberg. childrens pajamas made with rayon require a coating of flame retardant because some retard dropped his cigarette on a child and he burst into flames. obviously congress, being the forward thinking individuals and not reacting to current events to make it seem like they're doing something, mandated it.

that coating is linked to cancer, fertility and other hormonal issues, etc. and those are two things. our entire way of life is just designed to fuck us over and nobody really has any incentive to do anything about it.

Also
>filter your water because the literal water supply has estrogen and shit in it
>don't use any moisturizers or soaps unless they're specifically for men since lots of them have estrogenics

Yes. Isn't this basically a universally accepted fact at this point? Testosterone rates are plummeting in almost every Western and developed Asian nation.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1360x1080, 85.38K)

>>don't use any moisturizers or soaps unless they're specifically for men since lots of them have estrogenics

bro you're so dumb

>toxic if at temperatures above 250
>used in cooking appliances
Jesus christ

Can I check my test and get a supplement legally? Or do I have to shop at shady internet stores and such?

I feel like I'm low test.

Attached: 1654159873733.jpg (908x758, 317.49K)

Just buy cast iron wok or pan and season it yourself you fucking niggers
>hurrdurr modernity hurts me
>i do nothing to avoid it

>moisturizers or soaps (((marketed))) towards men won't have estrogenics
How stupid can you get?

Its only a "proven fact" in circles of legit actual incel losers trying to make excuses for why they're losers.

>non stick pans
Nonstick pan polymers are bo different than the polymerized oils and fats on Boomer cast iron skillets. Its not bioavailable to cause any endocrine interruption.
Don't believe me? Go ask /sci/. Not only are most of you dyel fat fucks, but also low IQ retards.
Along with "post body" we should ask "post diploma" when someone starts with retard claims.

If you live in America literally go to a doctor, get tested, and if something is fucked up get test. There’s even online clinics for this. I’d advise you figure out what’s actually causing low test first so you can treat the cause rather than the symptoms, but if you have everything checked and it all checks out yet you still have low test, then got that route to get prescribed

Imagine being this retarded.

There's estrogen in your body right now, are you gunna run your blood through your Brita filter too?

Cool. Well I'll try the natty way first

Attached: 1655561706794.jpg (1080x956, 136.18K)

Hormones move in cycles, I wouldn't worry about it.

Attached: generational-hormone-cycle.png (800x626, 69.77K)

It doesn't really matter what I think, they actually did.

Can I revert 30 years of damage by running 10k every day?

I think the guy on the right looks pretty good.

Definitely recommend this as well. Unless you want to just find a a way to legally be on test to hive higher than normal levels and are not concerned with side affects, getting prescribed test should be your last resort

Bruh autocorrect is garbage