Why is self harm considered bad?

Why is self harm considered bad?

Attached: images (2).jpg (738x415, 22.92K)

Because it's retarded

Source for this claim? I don't think so.

Because it's retarded, serves no purpose and only shows that you're weak and mentally ill

bc its a bad look, just dont do it on your arms and it doesnt matter. those types of people clearly want others to see it for attention or whatever, but if you do it on your thigh noone finds out (unless youre a girl or have absolutely no leg hair) so who cares thats what i do

How? It helps ease the mental pain.

>, just dont do it on your arms and it doesnt matter. those types of people clearly want others to see it for attention
What if you wear long sleeves? Its also more convenient to cut on arms than thighs.

Source? I mean nigger what do you want me to say? It's retarded to hurt yourself. Mental pain is not an excuse, because it's not actually REAL. It's a bubble you put yourself in that perpetuates itself. If you're going to stay in your bubble at least cope like a normal person and not a 15 year old girl

And it literally harms you. A mentally healthy person finds other ways to ease the stress like going to the gym.

>Mental pain is not an excuse, because it's not actually REAL.
Any kind of pain is just psychological.Pain doesnt exist but it's all the same.
>It's a bubble you put yourself in that perpetuates itself.
What does this mean?
>If you're going to stay in your bubble at least cope like a normal person and not a 15 year old girl
What's wrong with that?

>. A mentally healthy person finds other ways to ease the stress like going to the gym.
But its hard to keep doing exercise without any motivation.

because you cant wear long sleeve shirts everyday of your life, your family may see it, your job may see it, anyone will see it. plus its just as convenient if not more because theres far more space on your thigh

So you're mentally ill and should not be in the internet, fuck off to your suicide watch.

>because you cant wear long sleeve shirts everyday of your life, your family may see it, your job may see it, anyone will see it
Who even cares about this shit? I don't think it's even possible to make so apparent that they are visible through hairy ass arms.
>plus its just as convenient if not more because theres far more space on your thigh
Doesnt feel the same cus is more fleshy and no hair there.

>So you're mentally ill and should not be in the internet
It's just a cut bro
>fuck off to your suicide watch.
I don't have any

Then get to one, no one likes to take care of suicidal retards for free.

>who cares about this shit?
its fucking annoying having to deal with someone either getting mad at you for it or trying to "help" if noone knows you dont have to deal with annoying shit that you wouldnt have to anyway
but that changes it if you have more arm hair, I'm the opposite where i have enough arm hair to see through it but I have gorilla legs where the hair just covers anything up so unless you actively search noone will see them.

> no one likes to take care of suicidal retards for free.
That's rude you cunt and i am not suicidal

>its fucking annoying having to deal with someone either getting mad at you for it or trying to "help" if noone knows you dont have to deal with annoying shit that you wouldnt have to anyway
Good thing I live in a third world shithole where no one cares.
>but that changes it if you have more arm hair, I'm the opposite where i have enough arm hair to see through it but I have gorilla legs where the hair just covers anything up so unless you actively search noone will see them.
Hope you get better

Depends how you do it.
Go to the gym and work out so hard you're in pain for days?
>high five, get stolen, bro!
Cut yourself?
>time to go talk to a counselor!
Both types are emofaggots, though.

>Go to the gym and work out so hard you're in pain for days?
Working put is tedious as shit though. It's also hard to interact with people.
>Both types are emofaggots, though.
True

>mental pain is not real
define real then
this user gets it right

Real pain is caused by external factors that are out of your control completely. Your "mental pain" is caused by you being a bitch boy. That's it. Clean your room, get a job, stop being a pussy.

>Who even cares about this shit?
Other emofaggots.
I have some very distinctive scars on both forearms from a childhood accident, it never occurs to me to try to hide them, and I literally cannot recall a single instance of a rando trying to say something snide about them.
Have had a couple big tiddie goth gf types who made assumptions and wanted to bang because they thought I'd "understand".

Emofaggots are an exclusively first world thing.

You don't have to socially reciprocate with people at the gym.

I get the impression you have not traveled much.

>You don't have to socially reciprocate with people at the gym.
You do? People just dont leave the equipment untill you fucking tell them do.
True

Embrace the loner weirdo and go to the gym at odd hours when it's empty, then.
Or just pick up heavy shit and put it back down in the privacy of your mother's basement.