How the fuck do we stop this? Are corn subsidies to blame? Sedentary lifestyles?

How the fuck do we stop this? Are corn subsidies to blame? Sedentary lifestyles?
How do we solve the fatty problem?

Attached: the_hammening.png (1079x1566, 1.09M)

Solve? This was the goal. Fat, complient, stupid.

Attached: ap18263527646929.png (1200x900, 2.28M)

Americans need to eat less. Not even better, put that on hold for now, just less. So far, we have hit massive resistance every time we advocate for this.

Americans apparently ate less across the board just a few decades ago. Why did we start eating so much more all of the sudden and how do we revert to regular fucking human amounts of food?

The problem isn't carbs/sugar Americans eat WAY too much oil. Most of them eat multiple servings of fried items every day.

I think most fatties are drinking their calories, whether it be alcohol, sodas, or juices.
Most people don't limit their drinks to water, tea, milk, and black coffee like they should.

It's actually all three.

There isn't a strong correlation between either of those and obesity, but there is a strong correlation between processed food consumption and obesity, and processed food contains lots of fat sugar and refined carbs.

amphetamines in the water supply

Yeah I did a research paper on this and there are several factors at play. It could be simplified as people historically not knowing how to eat properly, but being limited by their environment, and now in a modern day and age people are resorting to base instinct (convenience and taste) and need to learn how to eat healthy.

with hyperinflation

People underestimate the "people did more" part of the equation.
I have a manual labour job now, it's not very intense and my Fitbit doesn't even pick me up as being in an exercise zone during it normally but walking around and carrying stuff for 8 hours a day gets me from ~2k calories burned in a normal day of light activity to over 3k.
It's so easy to lose weight right now and I'm having to go out of my way to eat more or I'll get deficit fatigue the next day.
Picrel is calories burned. Only worked Thursday and Friday this week cause I was getting over the flu.

Attached: Screenshot_20220619-091121.png (2048x1751, 182.08K)

Look at this map, places with HIGHEST mountain have LOWest fats. To me, problem is therefore rising sea levels. So we should build taller buildings to compensate

Lack of exercise and lack of portion control. That's it.

Anyone who blames muh corn syrup or muh GMOs just aren't willing to accept personal accountability.

industrial revolution, consequences, etc

ban sugar water

>Colorado has the lowest levels of fat
Guess when they hit a certain level of fatness they just roll down to lower elevations

Attached: 1638271433895.jpg (890x1095, 299.39K)

It's not the corn's fault. Hfcs behaves the same as cane sugar gram for gram, but is actually sweeter. Hence you theoretically use less and have better health outcomes vs sweetening with sugar.

The problem is eating/drinking so goddamn much sweet garbage

Lack of responsibility.
>companies made me fat
>doctors made me fat
>tv made me fat
you made you fat

Apparently in the southern states, they eat nothing but fried shit. They call it 'soul food' or whatever. Insanity. I wonder why they are so fat.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Fewer niggers in the mountains because shit rolls downhill

Don't worry the upcoming famine will trim some fat