Anti inflammatory for shoulder injury aspririn or advil/ibuprofen?

Anti inflammatory for shoulder injury aspririn or advil/ibuprofen?

Attached: F8840CA8-034D-4FC2-A706-9956794EBEA5.jpg (1080x1920, 233.54K)

Neither dumbfuck. You want to get better right?

ibuprofen works much better for inflamation and skeletal muscle, paracetamol and aspirin will do nothing

I need to recover ASAP
I am suicidal because I can’t train chest and shoulders. Will try everything

this.
rest your shoulders user. the gains lost in the short-term will be nothing to the amount of gains saved by not injuring yourself again. dont push yourself too hard.

make sure to get plenty of protein and get lots of sleep if possible. if you're going to train despite the injury, go easier on the training than you would uninjured. ease yourself back into it. DO NOT INJURE YOURSELF AGAIN. you've got this user

I’m not training shoulders or chest since 2 weeks. Still hurts and I need to speed up recovery otherwise I will rope 1. July

May have torn your rotator cuff if it hasn't healed at all.
Taking anti-inflammatory drugs will actually slow down the healing process (your body induces inflammation to basically alert the cells to focus on fixing that area). All they will do is reduce inflammation, which will reduce the pain, but it won't heal up well.
Look into rotator cuff rehab exercises. I tore mine a few years back and it didn't heal until my doc told me to start doing rehab exercises with light resistance and it finally began to heal. Hard to explain the exercises I did in text, so just research it and you'll figure it out.

What were your symptoms?

The best she has to offer

Right there

Shoulder hurt like a bitch no matter what I did. Especially hurt if I was rotating my arm at the shoulder joint. Was a deep pain too, not surface level. The rotator cuff is made up of four muscles, I specifically tore my Teres minor.
With rotator cuff injuries, they basically will not heal at all unless you do some light (and I mean light) resistance work that targets it. I have no clue why it is that way but I do know that once you start to target it, it begins to strengthen up and heals from it. Look into the functions of the four muscles that make up the rotator cuff and see if you can pin-point which one may be causing the pain.
This is assuming the pain is internal and not external (such as on the delts). But since it sounds like it isn't healing, I have a feeling it is the rotator cuff.

To add: I did exercises 43 and 44 with resistance bands to heal it up. I did it with both arms too just to strengthen the other one which was fine. Some recommend to start with no resistance at all but I think that's retarded. If you don't have bands, use a cable machine. Sometimes you can use dumbbells as well. Start light.

Attached: rotator cuff exercises.jpg (1142x1518, 224.59K)

I wanna bash her fucking skull in desu. I think this about every attractive woman I see.

Attached: 1655230245623.gif (112x112, 20.09K)

kill yourself

Attached: 1652149092420.jpg (600x647, 87.14K)

>this
acetaminophen is fine, any non NSAID painkiller is fine. just dont keep working the injured area or you will seriously fuck yourself up

I take Bayer Back and Body on my rest days since I only have one rest day. I'm also 31 and trying to keep up my regimen, been ok so far but I know sooner rather than later it'll catch up to me

Pain is in this area.
I think I slowly figured out whats going on. Hurts/ burns with pressing exercises (bench, military) or when I throw a basketball, external rotation in general.
I think it is a rotator cuff injury. Infraspinatus or Teres minor.
What do you think?
And after how many weeks did you recover?

Attached: 164BBB6B-376D-4C2C-9E25-1B85B9CB7712.jpg (1400x1050, 180.47K)

>Fasting
>Turmeric
>Light recovery work--the injuried area needs bloodflow and some strain to recover
>Low carb, zero gluten diet (less inflammation)
>Cold showers, ice baths, whatever
>Wim Hof breathing
There you go, a full stack

Bro? If you are not patient it will only get worse

That area seems more like it could be triceps related, towards the top where it connects to the shoulder. But an injury there should be showing signs of healing by now I'd think. I'm still gonna say rotator cuff. I'm not a doctor though and a real physician could definitely figure it out much better than me.
It took about a month of rehab I wanna say before it was back to normal. However, I had torn it like 6 months prior to doing rehab exercises so I may have made it worse from not doing anything about it for so long. This happened about 5-6 years ago so my memory is a bit foggy on all the details. I was able to start doing my regular shoulder exercises though after a couple weeks, just had to take it easy and not push it too hard. You should notice some solid improvement fairly quick through the exercises I listed here . Once it starts feeling relatively normal, continue doing the rehab exercises for another month or two to continue strengthening the muscles in the rotator cuff to prevent future injury.

Then don't take anti inflammitories. They slow the healing process same as ice or absolute rest. Start rehabbing your shit as soon as you possibly can.