/deadlift/ general

Here we extol the virtues of deadlift

Btw i deadlifted today

Attached: D1EC3487-4C8E-4C92-A3B9-BD6E483C9866.png (850x513, 76.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jEy_czb3RKA
youtube.com/watch?v=toG0XunIlQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>memelift general

I keep getting conflicting opinions about deadlifting. I just want to know if I go lightweight and build up, will I have a strong back?

bad form in the pic

tell me how it's bad

bar isn't over mid foot

i just started doing barbell lifts and i hear different ideas on using your legs during a deadlifts. when i get into position my knees end up bent more than other people. i can tell im using a lot more legs than i should be. is it just my mechanics? im following every step that mark rippetoe lays out when getting into position. also i have trouble keeping the bar in contact with my legs on the way up without getting off balance. any suggestions?

best lift for high reps

your arms are short and you're unironically ngmi

This helped me
youtu.be/jEy_czb3RKA

Attached: 5933CC3A-F5AD-4CE1-B430-179F6150F906.gif (640x602, 2.48M)

The bar needs to touch your leg at all times, the bar needs to start over midfoot, and the barpath needs to be a straight vertical line. Any other variables kind of just fall into place. Got any pics or vids for me to look at?

it genuinely is. do 20 reps and feel the PAMP

>im following every step that mark rippetoe lays out
Ignore everything Rippletits says. Try it Andy Bolton's way and make adjustments from there.
youtube.com/watch?v=toG0XunIlQI

Yes

That video
>luv me deadlifts
>simple as

No. It's a great exercise but it gets way too much credit

Attached: Muscles-worked-in-the-deadlift.jpg (1024x1024, 106.42K)

Try sumo. Don't listen to this gay board and force yourself to do conventional if you truly don't have the anatomy for it.

German progression
10 x 10 weekly. i love iy.

Just do trap bar if you don't have the anatomy for conventional

TREAD ON TIME!