Lifting after injury

Sup Any Forums I'm in a conundrum. I recently broke my pinky and ring toes on my left foot and was told by my doctor that all I can do it stay off it, tape them together, and rest but the bitch didn't give me any idea of when I can go back to lifting. I hate the idea of being stuck in machine lifting hell and not being able to do DLs or squats. Anyone have a similar experience or story about coming back to lifting after breaking bones in their feet or leg?

Attached: 00000.jpg (3072x2304, 1.85M)

This picture drives me nuts, every time I see it I swear it's my wife's college roommate from sophomore year. I know her she goes to my school blah blah blah but it looks exactly like her.

It'll be at least 2 months if you actually care about full recovery, if not a month with heal it to the point where no further damage can be caused by putting weight on it. Congrats on breaking a bone, you're now more prone to breaking other bones

Attached: 1652008377702.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

>Congrats on breaking a bone, you're now more prone to breaking other bones
is this a meme? if not, how's that work

OP has a calcium deficiency and retard user thinks that correlation = causation

Not calcium deficient, just not having shit falling off table onto flip flop wearing foot deficient.

>not wearing flip-flops with steel caps
NGMI

I was getting dressed for work one day and one of my dress shoes fell out of the closet and broke my toe
I don't think it should be possible that we evolved to grow feet large enough that a shoe can break a toe

you may not like it, but this is what peak female performance looks like

Put her on a mating press right then and there and if anybody enters the room i'll move my head lightly to the side and side-eye them with a smirk on while the girl is climaxing out of this reality

Attached: Coomer acolyte.jpg (1200x1458, 486.96K)

Unironically this, all women should be in balletmode

not true. when you break a bone, it heals back stronger, just like when you workout. (that's what bone doctors have told me. who fucking knows if they lied though, take it with a grain of salt)

inb4 full body bone breaking session for maximum skeletal gains

2-3 months brother, then get back to it.

Physician fag here. Toe fractures generally take 4 to 6 weeks of rest to properly recuperate from and you cant bear any weight on the affected toes. That will be 500 USD by the way.

user, if that was true we'd legit have bone breaking sessions for shit like MMA. Broken bones are more likely to fracture again.

So I can' even walk around with the goofy looking post op boot? I fucking hate crutches as I live in an 2 story house and didn't realize how annoying handicap ramps are.

She's so hot who even fucks those women

Blacks.

Upper body only dude, don't do any farmers walks.

>I hate the idea of being stuck in machine lifting hell and not being able to do DLs or squat
Post body right now. Guarantee you look like trash. Literally 8/10 copeshitters look like absolute ass for some reason.
Get on a BB routine and get aesthetic you pudgy subhuman

I think OP's point was that he was on a BB routine but can't do so anymore as you can't bear weight on a broken foot...