>at pool, see a qt3.14
>lanklet shows interest
>i physique mog him by far
>start talking to her before he can
>she sucks me off in the toilet later
>alarm goes off
>wake up realise it was never real
Why do i keep hurting myself mentally

Attached: 4908204cb6d9ffa48a3741c9621f14b6.jpg (720x885, 72.38K)

something something Sigmund Freud something something

also why does the artwork look like one of those faggy webtoons that faggots read?

idk lesbian drew it maybe

I fuckin knew it

Attached: Screenshot_20220511-104540_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (1078x1500, 1.09M)

>idk lesbian drew it maybe
*Tranny that likes women
FTFY

If this is a reference to my thread I hope you fucking hang yourself

no more ginger gf cope about it

Fuck you man
Im in pain
I hope you fucking kys

Attached: cryingmask.jpg (244x206, 5.54K)

We're still waiting to timestamp your body/face.
>inb4 muh privacy, muh dox
Nigger tripfags post face constantly and they've never been doxxed. YOu won't be doxxed, you're a nobody.

what are you faggots talking about?

>what are you faggots talking about?
Some tranny posted a demo thread, and as per usual, won't post body under the same excuses every demonigger uses.
As if Any Forumstards were mossad/cia agents on leisure time.

left side looks abit feminine so maybe FtM transgender?

If im so unimportant then why need to see body
I have no need to post it
I got all the advice i needed and im golden now
Now, please hang yourself

Attached: kyslol.gif (1221x1007, 142.47K)

Troon cop out. Predictable.
YOU'll be the one killing itself. Soon.

Attached: Tranny roped.png (866x688, 27.71K)

Fug this is so hot

You are so insecure that you feel the need to be superior to other men. Without the ability to feel superior in your everyday life, your brain finds an outlet for this desire in your subconscious. You fabricate a story in which you feel manly and dominant, devoid of the risks of a real social interaction you know you are not capable of navigating. It is narcissistic and masturbatory, as shown by your sexual acts in your dream with a construction your own brain created to please you, who never had an option but to suck yourself off in a public pool bathroom.

I diagnose you with narcissistic personality disorder. I'll write you a script for 'get over yourself' and recommend you touch grass. I always look forward to our sessions, I feel they are so productive.

Attached: 59562f3275cad157248796.jpg (1260x560, 98.4K)

The baki mangaka is a manlet homosexual.

im 6'6 and i feel panic when theres a guy close to my height or taller than me and feel like shit for the rest of the day, what's wrong with me?

kek, it's a weird feeling for sure
t. 6'7" and may encounter a taller guy every other day, but they're all either dyel lanklets or fat/chubby so it's fine

You are insecure and don't feel value in any of your accomplishments, if you even have any. You have been on the modern internet so much that you have internalized a height-based hierarchy, and when you feel your position on that hierarchy is threatened you get anxious because you feel it is the only metric by which you appear impressive, or desirable, or at all extraordinary.

Also you want to have sex with your mother.

No, you kill yourself whiny faggot

>Also you want to have sex with your mother.

nah man she's fat as fuck now, when she was young and slim maybe