>Roiding for this

Any of you total human optimization niggas want to explain what went wrong here? HGH?

Attached: ooofmadonehelooksterrible.jpg (521x864, 109.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bY2v6AnEyuU
timesofisrael.com/for-2-million-years-humans-ate-meat-and-little-else-study/
timesofisrael.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

classic bloathead

NGL i want to see rogan get BLACKED

he just ate a bowl of pasta user

>Jamie pull up that hairless chimp

insulin + hgh 3 times a day

kek I remember when he said that. In Joe's minds carbs do more damage than all the junk he's taken over the last 30 years. Sad (or sick) guy.

It’s not like people have been eating wheat for the past 20K years

He looks great for a guy in his 50's.

He's 54 years old you retard

i want those thick thighs on my shoulders and ram it into him deep. i hear hes a homo

Richard Wrangham says the main calorie source of our ancestors on the savannah was tubers

Attached: Hadza women digging for tubers.jpg (655x491, 137.23K)

Grains have been making humans fat for as long as humans have been eating grains.

Ancient Egyptians were obese and had gyno.
youtube.com/watch?v=bY2v6AnEyuU

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 22-58-40 Dr. Michael Eades - 'Paleopathology and the Origins of the Low-carb Diet'.png (1189x774, 1.13M)

He must be a bit daft, then.

timesofisrael.com/for-2-million-years-humans-ate-meat-and-little-else-study/

Attached: Figure-1-Human-brain-Dr.-Miki-Ben-Dor.jpg (2000x897, 143.84K)

>timesofisrael.com/

actually got a laugh out of me. good job you fuck.

Faggots inevitably always say this whenever Joe gets made fun of for looking like a ninja turtle as if there aren't plenty of fit people who look way better well into their 50s. At the very least the growth hormone fucked his mid section up. Someone should have told him it doesn't make you taller.

Ain't a damn thang wrong b. As a total human optimization nigga I can tell you das it mane.

What people have done for 20k years isn't necessarily healthy. People practiced human sacrifice in nearly all areas of the world until Christianity rolled up. The fuck is your point retard.

Cranial capacity doesn’t necessarily imply greater intelligence otherwise whales would be the smartest. Our brains have folds in them allowing for more surface area. Neanderthal brains were larger but also smooth

One is cultural the other is related to physiology. Animals will adapt to the food sources around them. Do I really need to explain this?

Yeah but his physique is weird as fuck. It's like someone took 1/4 of his torso height and added it to his width while also inflating his head by 20%.

>NGL i want to see rogan get BLACKED
Fucking lmao. I'm gonna start posting this on every gynonigga thread

Maybebwe don't want to adapt flat feet limp wrists, slack jaws, puffy tits, and dicks in our mouths. You ever considered that?

>growth hormone
>growth
false advertising eh