How do you talk to people

ive never been able to try in real life because ive always been homeschooled and isolated. but online i have no clue either.

whenever i try to talk to people online im ignored without fail as if im shadow banned, and then the first time i wasnt ignored i was made fun of

i know people dont have to like me or talk to me but all ive ever wanted was people

yes, i know you should talk about things youre interested in, but i feel like thats precisely what causes people to ignore me. most internet chats seem to be small talk and memey

Attached: chicagogrimreaper.png (372x372, 216.8K)

Ive heard i should just say im female but obviously that doesnt work online, i just get called a larper and tranny so it hinders actual friend making more

Attached: dogggg.png (357x373, 25.78K)

im started to think its irreparable. missing out on developmental social stages entirely and only talking to 1 person besides family for years is pretty crippling

Attached: wtf.png (381x376, 64.53K)

Sometimes in Apex Legends I'll just kinda talk to myself sorta, like if a teammate clutches up I'll compliment them or if I mess up my shots I'll talk about how my aim is bad.
I've managed to talk to some people during games by doing this but it never resulted in any friendships unfortunately but I think it helps to some degree. Wish you luck on talking to people better and making some friends, good luck brother and may God be with you.

thanks for the advice man. maybe i should play vidya more the only game ive played recently is subnautica, but its just hard to commit to stuff i guess

Attached: us.png (353x377, 176.71K)

>i know you should talk about things youre interested in
I think this only works if the things you're interested in are interesting.

What do you want to talk about with people?
I agree that small talk is pretty awful.

no idea how to make friends either but it just sorta happens. you just randomly meet someone extroverted/narcissistic that overshares their life with you and it kinda feels like a friend but really annoying

I have no idea. I even got a job for 4 months that literally forced me to talk to people for 12 hours a day, both in a professional way and a social way with other work people and it actually made by social confidence worse because even after all that time I couldn't get better at it. I fucking hate it.

T H I S

I worked customer service jobs for TEN FUCKING YEARS AND COUNTING, still an awkward anxious mess who freezes up in small talk and can't hold eye contact

are animals and transhumanism interesting? i hate transhumanism but the topic is v interesting to me

Attached: copium.png (782x438, 299.67K)

i dont even know to be honest. i guess interesting stuff like the future or the world or the experiences in life they have.

Attached: transhumanism103042.png (280x187, 66.4K)

part of the reason why other people don't talk to you much might be because those are fairly personal things.
small talk is vapid and pointless, but it lets you start getting to know a person, and once you get closer to them they might be more open to talking about those things.
you can also get closer to people just by essentially chaining questions off of their answers- a lot of people are very vain and will talk about themselves for as long as they can.
after you get close enough for them to drop the shallow, playful social act which most people put on in public then you can start getting to know them for real, and they'll probably want to get to know you

maybe its irreparable fr. maybe we are socially retarded forever

yeah i think thats it. i feel like people get uncomfortable when i try talking part in convos because usually its very surface level n idk what to add to that but i want to be part of it anyway.

ive tried meming too or making lighter conversation w animal pics n shit but get called annoying

but youre right asking questions is def a good idea especially since i just want other people

let's talk
talk with me

How do people like you even exist. I was a loser but I still maintained some sort of social awareness. My voice sounds nice and I can talk about any topic no matter what. You sound like you were just cursed with a low IQ so you cant figure it out on your own. I have gotten laid just by talking for an hour. If you arent white then dont even try. If you arent attractive then dont even try. If you arent at least handsome dont even try. If you have autism you can try unless you are one of the retarded ones (you are.)

There are no cheat codes. You have to force yourself to do it. I became a social god maybe 10 years ago and theres no stopping now. Most of my friends are pussies and I just walk up and get girls numbers for them. They go YEAH WOW HEARS MY NUMBER. Oh.... its for your friend.... well add me on Snapchat... same shit every time. Its impossible to be so shit at conversation. You are boring and cant even voice chat. Learn how to dominate a conversation. There can be a circle of people and you should be able to stick out. Learn it or stay in your room forever crying on this garbage board lmao

one word, homeschooling. i havent ever met a teenager irl.

i figure once i met people irl, forcing myself will be easier, but online its hard not to overthink, and when i do force myself im ignored

Attached: akite171024.png (601x597, 499.13K)

have you ever seen a mole cricket

Attached: bunnynynynny.png (782x777, 758.89K)

>How do people like you even exist.
>If you arent white then dont even try. If you arent attractive then dont even try. If you arent at least handsome dont even try.

HMMMMM

i haven't. tell me about them.

its like if a mole was an arachnid.

they have these tiny flaps on their back im pretty sure were once wings but probably evolved away like t rex arms

Attached: molecricket.png (267x117, 33.63K)

Fuck those guys in Animal Crossing (different user here)

they look really neat but i think if i ever saw one in real life I would be disgusted, and would probably try to kill it

Theyre in animal crossing? i thought animal crossing only has cutesy animals like cats n alpacas

Attached: molecricket2.png (351x295, 143.45K)