Pectus Excavatum

Bros who have Pectus Excavatum, has it ever hindered workouts?

I have it and I noticed my stamina is less than my friends, also back when I was super skinny I used to be able to see my heart beat through my chest due to my Pectus. So I think surgery is necessary but I’m too old now

Attached: CDB40D97-B690-4500-941C-329F5C9B494A.jpg (1170x984, 331.67K)

I have that shit too. It's a mild case, but still quite noticeable. I'm pretty sure it affects my stamina as well, but, in my case, nothing big.
WAGMI

I have it, not as bad as pic related. My stamina is kinda weak but fuck it we ball

Honestly without using surgery the best thing you can do is get really swole.
I have a mild case myself but after i got jacked i forgot i had it cause i cant even see it anymore. Because of al the muscle i have that covers it neatly. So what you want to do is train chest, abs and obliques a lot and get them as big as possible.
Hope that helps gl user.

I have a pretty deep case, never hindered anything in my life. Every now and then I get pain when I inhale too much but otherwise nothing

PE with gyno, it was rigged from the beginning

Attached: 1650313674264.png (630x630, 517.74K)

I have the opposite
U complete me

Attached: PC.jpg (194x259, 4.23K)

Same lol. My good lucks and hair make up for it though, I'm also 6ft which is pretty tall in Ireland.

I have partial carinatum but it's completely covered with muscle now. It's not an issue for me anymore, realistically and aesthetically speaking

I have a very slight one so it probably doesn't hinder me at all

Attached: PXL_20220617_142055183~2.jpg (958x1842, 201.44K)

you should have sex with each other

I have a severe case and no issues with it. sure youre not just unfit as fuck? usually it doesnt mess with your breathing volume as much. I used mine as a plate for ketchup when sharing fries with a slut once. 10/10 experience, Flatlets literally cannot compete

Attached: 1652262640329.png (720x570, 506.92K)

You literally became a bowl you simp

Every girl I've told about my pectus has immediately started smiling and saying that I should use it as a bowl. I think women think it's cute, might be an angle to get qts if you have a 6 pack as well

I used to have it but I got surgery for it

i have a fairly extreme case. for stamina it depends more how your organs ended up getting pushed around than how deep it is. my heart is pushed all the way to the left so that lung doesn't have as much capacity but it doesn't impair my breathing or stamina too much. if your heart is just squished between the pectus and your spine then that is a bummer

for esthetics it doesn't matter just keep working chest and you may actually make out better because of the pectus

Lucky, my first gf I opened up to about it called me deformed. Took me awhile to trust again but got over it once I started lifting and stopped dating terrible people.

What the fuck is this? Why wouldn't your parents have had this fixed in your youth? I couldn't imagine if my son had been born with his chest caved in and i just said fuck it and left it there.

this. lean into it. wake your girl up with a bowl of fruit loops in your chest, or a pina colada in the evenings. whatver you do refuse to be a sad sack about it, everybody hates that

The surgery is incredibly invasive and traumatic, while being mostly cosmetic. Besides, it can be largely disguised with good chest gains. It’s only a big deal if you make it one