Just put a row machine in my garage and I've been using it for 30 mins everyday. What can I expect?

Just put a row machine in my garage and I've been using it for 30 mins everyday. What can I expect?

Attached: 1655038907456.jpg (1024x768, 102.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ludum.com/blog/athlete-health-fitness/common-rowing-injuries-and-how-to-prevent-them/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you will never reach ancient greeks levels

Attached: imagen_2022-06-18_194837057.png (913x434, 63.87K)

Ah so you've decided to pursue the path of the ancient viking workout.
>3 hours sprinting rows
>After 3 hours immediately rise and sprint for another 30 minutes, DO NOT STOP OR YOU DIE
>2 hours of axe swings
>3 hours of looters-carry (preferably chests and barrels but dumb bells are ok if you lack these things.)

shes literally presenting herself for the nearest BBC to impregnate her if you know what i mean

>symposium
Yeah alcibiades was a massive faggot. You know what else they said in the same dialogue? pic rel.

Attached: Plato herma.gif (300x265, 24.41K)

h-hwd bros… we lose this one to the bbc

Well that's a man so...

she has a BWC

she's mogging with a BWC

Damn dude, I have a long way to go, but yes, I do imagine myself rowing a longship when I'm on the machine, and sometimes like I'm in the battle of Actium.

These guys were less than 0.01% of the population and were complete dreamers. Their ideals only exist for the few that live them, upheld by the masses of the "peasant class" that fund their lucrative bourgois lifestyles.

You can expect results, but I would also just get a small adjustable bench and dumbbells.

Got a dumbbell set and a curl bar as well.

Add some kettlebell swings and get up too

cardio gains and a sore ass

My history teacher taught us exactly this
>What do you think allowed these philosophers to have all the time to think and fuck around? Money
And it's fucking true

Tell me more about this. Not the OP but basically a DYEL and the only reason I'm not a tub of lard is that I worked a manual job until recently. My only equipment is two adjustable dumbbells (up to 50lbs each) an adjustable bench and a pullup bar. You suggested just that simple set-up, how would you suggest using it to maximum at-home effect?

Kill yourself retard

our bodies are built to chase after game barefoot at a brisk pace, chuck spears and swing heavy sticks at each other

our bodies are not built to do some retarded repetitive motion for hours on end

ludum.com/blog/athlete-health-fitness/common-rowing-injuries-and-how-to-prevent-them/

Attached: 1614749770331.jpg (1280x960, 214.64K)

All I'm saying is that if you do not train in this manner you will NEVER have a successful river raid. And you will probably die.

you can expect to get really good at using the rowing machine for 30 minutes every day

tbf you could be self-sufficient, living out in a rural area, and take on students every once in a while for money. Not necessarily a big city aristocrat.

>30 mins everyday
How I can't move my legs after 10 mins.

>barefoot at a brisk pace
WRONG. We jog. Humans can jog for up to 24 hours straight with small stops to eat shit and piss.
We are LITERALLY the animal with the highest endurance on the face of the planet.
Quit downlplaying humanity you fucking cuckold

everybody knows it