He wants a gf but can't hold an engaging conversation with a woman

>he wants a gf but can't hold an engaging conversation with a woman

Attached: 5118.jpg (620x372, 41.69K)

>having to jestermaxx for a woman 24/7

Attached: 1637443635039.jpg (1869x957, 271.19K)

Foids aren't interesting and should kill themselves

I can hold engaging conversations with women. They tell me how much they appreciate that, just before they friendzone me.

They either expect me to carry the entire conversation or to act like a clown.

If a guy did that, he wouldn't get a single friend.

engaging conversation = say whatever the fuck you want as long as you're attractive

you only have to be a good listener and know how to prompt them into talking, if you're carrying the conversation you're ngmi

>thinks women are worth seriously talking to

Attached: 1626054087681.jpg (639x960, 98.69K)

Pretty much this. Too many swinging dicks around. Now you have to be "entertaining" in order to get a woman, when you grandfather had to just come over and pick his woman up and that was that.

>shoulders
Wider than a tranny's
huh?

Here's a tip from someone who recently went from incel to fucking every other night: don't overshare, ask them about themselves while keeping info about yourself to a minimum and whenever you can say something quick that makes you seem like someone spontaneous and adventurous who would turn her life around, even if you're lying through your teeth.

Attached: E6cgMqlXMAEkWkW.jpg (338x402, 33.3K)

im unable to get a gf, because you have to be a leader everywhere so they can't submit to you
ive never been like that, i always needed a support
that's the reason, not your fucking being 172 cm or missing some hair

what the fuck kind of engaging conversation could you possibly have with a woman?

What do you do if you want to find wife material instead?

True the worst thing you can do is open up to a woman. They see men as utilities to enhance their lives. You have to alway be above their level or they lost respect for you. Its an exhausting facade to keep up if it doesnt come naturally to you.

Actual protip: If you have to force it it's not worth talking about. If you don't want it don't make yourself uncomfortable to get it

If the first date goes well and she still talks to you after that you can just start having normal conversations, though you obviously still need to be careful about hiding your power level.
The main difference is that you'll have to start paying lip service to the adventurous facade you put on, even if it's not as extravagant as the trip to Rome you suggested on that first night.

But I'm uncomfortable talking to anyone besides my parents and internet friends

LOL, this.
Girl at work got insulted apparently because I ended up being so non-caring and didn't speak unless it was regarding the work or she asked something.

I have a girlfriend and still can't hold an engaging conversation with anyone let alone a woman

Yes I was surprised, even an ugly manlet fat autist like me somehow got a girlfriend. I think it was just luck though.

I've had 3 gf's, and talking to them was soul sucking. My first GF always talked about celebrity shit constantly, and she was always showing me stupid old memes, shit like that markiplier "E," or she was quoting filthy frank, shit was cringe. What's worse is she was probably the most interesting out of the bunch.

Attached: ba71ccd5e4b08173673900b762561833.png (600x408, 295.42K)

Explain how this came about