Never been mogged harder in my life

>Be me 7/10 face
>Get qt.314 ginger gf
>Happy in life, she likes me and I like her, both have said I love you and her family really likes me
>Especially her dad
>Also be me
>8/10 body and don't work out, genetically gifted
One problem:
>5"11
>manletfeels.png

>Anyway, am invited to lunch with gf family and all goes well, then we all go swimming in the hotel pool
>Get to pool
>My time to shine
>Rippedbody
>Family compliments me and gf says shes very lucky
>While swimming see best friends
>Awesome she gets to meet my friends, one of them is 6"2 but worse body and face so I mog them, not worried at all

>Total fucking shitshow

>Best friends have another friend over as its hit birthday and they all go swimming
>Best friend's friend is total chad
>9.5/10 face easy
>6"5 at least
>I have a better body than him but hes skinny and its like comparing one better insertion compared to Ronnie or Gunter
>Fucking nothing on him
>Brutally height-mogged and face mogged into oblivion
>Gf keeps thinking about him and staring at him
>"Oh user where is your frien- oh never mind i found him aha"
>Feels like im going to be a story they shill in cuckhold threads on Any Forums
>Actually get cucked for the first time
>Her dad takes a liking to him and talks to him about working for him because he looks big and strong
>Standing next to tall chad so I look as appealing as a 5"1 manlet with a broken face
>Pool closes and they all go their way home
>Gf still staring at him as we leave

>Think about everything on way home
>Going to kms
>Even gf can't say that im better looking and squirms away from when I talk about how much better chad is, instead of reassuring me
Yes I know im an insecure cuck for talking to my gf about it, how do you think moggees are?
>She likes him more, going to be thinking about him all the time
>Her dad likes him more as well so I feel totally crushed
>NGMI

>Probably going to listen to Duster and Have a nice life then kms
Any other suggestions or is it over?

Attached: manletfeels.png (532x750, 340.27K)

Assuming all that’s true, which it isn’t, then yes it’s over

Now someone post one of those things where we all go “roll”

>Even gf can't say that im better looking and squirms away from when I talk about how much better chad is, instead of reassuring me

KYS normalfaggot, you don't deserve a gf

Sounds made up and stupid. Are you really this retarded? Even my girlfriend isn't as envious and femininely territorial as you. You might as well be a chick. If you want some advice to help I would say start drinking distilled water because you're full of estrogen.

Confidence is the most attractive feature, of you don't take her home and raw dog her after that shit show then don't even bother trying. Btw, just don't bring her around your friends, just be careful if you notice any red flags from now on.

Good ol’ fit. Come for the memes, stay for the bad fanfiction.

Isn't there a subreddit for cuck stories you could go to?

>raw dog
How's that tapout shirt from 2006 still fitting wigger?

I gotchu user

>fanfic
of what fandom? cucking?

I wish I did make it up, I have never been mogged this babdly before and she is my first real gf, I dont want this to be over I really do lover her and will kms if i lose her

>If you want some advice to help I would say start drinking distilled water because you're full of estrogen.
I already drink distilled water only but im going to get my test levels checked soon
>Confidence is the most attractive feature, of you don't take her home and raw dog her after that shit show then don't even bother trying
We have not had sex yet and I think I have erectile dysfunction of some kind because i go soft in about 30 seconds every-time i get hard

>sub 200dg/nl I know

>just don't bring her around your friends, just be careful if you notice any red flags from now on.
Thank you for the genuine advice and i will try to stick to it, but as im unironically a chad lite and better looking than everyone in my friend group so thats why the fall from above was so painful.

Attached: 123124.jpg (883x1477, 101.49K)

Hey tim, it's me Alex the 6'2 "chad" (I'm actually 6'1), always suspected you'd be on here lol
Lauren obviously hasn't told u but we used to date in high school so there's history there but we're just friends dude, honestly we haven't really connected since then and I think she dumped me iirc
Don't put yourself down, my body is embarrassing, also I'm not gonna work for Mike lol, am moving to New York in September for consultancy gig, would be awkward anyway

Yeah but your father keeps posting there and it overflows all the other posts

The chad is 6"5
Got all the names wrong but good try
And I am her first boyfriend

Also forgot to mention ginger gf is unironically 10/10 and every-time someone talks to me about her they tell me how attractive she is and ask how I did it.

Attached: 1655328975159.jpg (400x400, 29.29K)

You should kill him to reclaim your honor, but it would be risky since your gf knows of your sentiments. Kill her too

It’s confirmed user is a chick. No other explanation for being such a bitch

Should’ve said you fuck his girl regularly, faggot

>8/10 body and don't work out
post body, you are a retarded dyel and don't belong on this site. I'll deduct 5 points from every claim on there
t. taller than the "Chad" in your story

Not a chick, just low t

Hes a friend i get on well with and wasnt staring at her, or at least none that I noticed so I do not want to kill him to much, myself on the other hand.

Attached: 1655397965472.jpg (346x465, 49.48K)

>I’m attractive I swear!

Attached: 175505C1-67CE-497E-8CBD-3B30D563B873.jpg (233x217, 8.84K)

Please just shut the fuck up you fucking tiktok faggot.

Attached: 1649790584403.jpg (643x820, 75.06K)

Beat him up?

>We have not had sex yet and I think I have erectile dysfunction
She's already sucked him off you dickless faggot

8/10 by normie standards at least
Maybe a 2/10 by the retards on Any Forums

Might post body later, don't want people recognizing me though.

I have been hit on by women in the past and called attractive before, I know im no chad but I know I am attractive enough to get a girlfriend and a few looks once in a while. Also kys i already feel like shit

Attached: 1655181231001.gif (200x331, 290.67K)

I didn’t expect to see you on here either. Small world I guess. Tbh you can have her. I don’t want to keep dating her because the whole thing put me off and I’d rather be with someone that cares about me. No hard feelings about either of you though.

Good luck with your gig. Life’s a trip huh