Generally, would a straight man enjoy having another man's ass on his face? Enjoy the smell, the weight, the feel of it?

Generally, would a straight man enjoy having another man's ass on his face? Enjoy the smell, the weight, the feel of it?

Attached: bear-butt.jpg (497x646, 70.05K)

why would a straight man enjoy having another man's ass on his face

fpbp
>Originality Text

Because a clean male anus usually smells and tastes pretty nice, so I'm wondering what straight men make of it, and if it ever comes to their mind; I also wonder how a straight man would react if another man's ass were shoved into his face

Attached: p1qxy2cPMm1u4rvn0o1_1280.jpg (1006x1280, 232.21K)

Why would I want some hairy ass in my face if I could just have a girl's ass in my face?
>inb4 normie

No I dont really think I'd like having a womans ass on my face so a males ass would be even worse.

Like I said in my OP, the man ass would be clean, so no shit or anything like that: perhaps some sweat and/or the man's personal scent/musk, but nothing more than that.

Also, femoids are fucking disgusting and abhorrent

Attached: woods.jpg (750x736, 118.71K)

I'll give you abhorrent
But if you think a buff dude's ass is better than a thick blonde butt we might as well throw that 'straight' out of the convo

So in that case, does that mean you would react negatively to the act of a buff bear's ass approaching your face? Would you find the experience to be undesirable and unpleasant?

Yes, but if he's got a bigg he can turn around and approach that way

Just imagine the smell, Robot

Humans do have vestigial anal glands, so when you get close to a hairy, buff dude's ass, you're inhaling pure pheromones

OP you're a fag.

Straight men want this on their face

Attached: butt1.gif (305x165, 581.45K)

No, obviously. What kind of question is this

my biggest fantasy. My bully's hairy unwashed man ass i'm forced to lick clean.

i'm a giant faggot tho.

That's fucking hot

I wish some big daddy bear just sat on my face and made me sniff his sweaty, musky hole and instructed me to lick it clean

Attached: 4chan-dom.png (900x100, 6.24K)

Only a homo would want that.

So that means you want?

If you wanted this kind of thread why did you seek the opinions of straight men? Why not just start of by saying you wanted to be a sweat rag/cushion for a hairy, dirty man hole?

Male butts are just nasty and weird to look at. With the possible exception of some YWNBAW, all male butts that look anywhere close as big as a female's are always so hard to take seriously and are often just memed on. One can only imagine how they'd feel like.
Pretty nasty no doubt, so no thank you, I'll stick to regular PAWGs.

Attached: 1607304918903.webm (404x720, 1.97M)

Because I genuinely am curious about the opinion of straight men concerning male ass, and value the insight

I wish I could test it out IRL - capture some straight man and restrain him and see how he'd react to a bear sitting on him

He wouldn't be harmed, obviously, but I'd like to observe the reaction. Not even for fetish reasons, I would legitimately be curious about observing the reaction and gauging the level of distress/discomfort the straight man would show.

Would a gay man enjoying having a woman's ass on his face?

No, he would not. A gay man would.