Had flu symptoms and then a cough for over a week

>had flu symptoms and then a cough for over a week
>phone GP in early morning
>tell receptionist what's wrong with me and get told to take some over the counter medicine
>not even sure if practice offers appointments that employed people can attend
>still have coughing symptoms a few days later, worry about having a chest infection or bronchitis
>phone 111 (non urgent phone line)
>get taken through long checklist, read some sentences about Covid, then told to phone later if anything becomes bad

What the fuck have my taxes been doing?

Attached: nhs-logo.png (768x313, 11.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/summer-omicron-wave-may-not-mean-steep-rise-in-infections-but-its-the-last-thing-the-economy-needs-12635659
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But at least you aren't American pal :^)

why did you call the doctor over a cough? are you in your 70s? christ.

taxes are going to BAMEs lad.

i agree nhs is not great at providing healthcare
but at the same time, going to the doctors for a cough? in a way you're a symptom of the problem you face

You have COVID, you muppet. Why do you want to spread it at your local practice? Stop whining, isolate yourself and recover from your COVID and next time, try observing social distance or wearing a fucking mask.

SUMMER COVID SURGE INCOMING

news.sky.com/story/summer-omicron-wave-may-not-mean-steep-rise-in-infections-but-its-the-last-thing-the-economy-needs-12635659

Isn't NHS British? It's like the worse public health system in the world.

Cretin. Enjoy paying $5000 for an ambulance ride you fat burger.

Enjoy paying $80k per year in taxes you fat slag

Attached: euro overweight.jpg (906x972, 86.36K)

>appointments that employed people can attend
Take a sickie, you clown

>What the fuck have my taxes been doing?
Paying for diversity and inclusion executives

>$80k per year
LOL, you have a lump of fat for a brain too

Attached: ARISTOTLE_ONASSIS_10 RULES FOR SUCCESS.png (548x618, 461.51K)

this
>where is my helicopter ambulance to carry me to the saint-thomas-upon-west-westchestershireton hospital where I can be treated for a tickle in my throat

also, this. Should have taken a covid test right away, idk if it shows up a week+ later when the main symptoms are done, but clearly it's covid. I caught it too and was coughing for weeks afterwards.

Sounds like you have monkeypox. No more gay sauna dates for you.

>1/3 to 1/2 of a Euroids income is taken to provide mediocre health care
>pronably free for African and middle eastern refugees/immigrants anyway
>then they make fun of americans on the internet who mainly pay for their care through premium/basic insurance plans, assistance programs, or even free care clinics
>tfw medical debt goes away after ten years anyway in America if you just avoid paying it
>tfw no government entity can force Americans to pay medical debt
seethe and sneed

>$5k for an ambulance
LOL, you have a lump of beans for a brain too.

>>tfw medical debt goes away after ten years anyway in America if you just avoid paying it
?

He's not wrong, an air ambulance at least easily costs that, up to 20k if you're especially fucked up in the wrong place.

regular ambulances on average costs "only" like 450-500$

>After enough time has passed unpaid medical debts may become uncollectible under your state's statute of limitations for debt. This means you can no longer be sued for those medical bills. That does not, however, erase the debt or the associated credit reporting.
>You cannot go to jail for unpaid medical bills. By law, you cannot go to jail for not paying civil debts.
>Most healthcare providers do not report to the three nationwide credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion), which means most medical debt is not typically included on credit reports and does not generally factor into credit scores.
it ain't perfect, but it's home.

NHS is an absolute shambles lad, they should hurry up and privatise healthcare here already and get rid of national insurance. Will never be done sadly and I will have to continue paying for niggers and pakis fresh off the boat whilst I go to the doctor and speak to some darkie who can't even speak english.