>Tfw hate honey

>Taste honeycomb
>Love it
WTF,this tastes fucking amazing

Attached: What-Does-Honeycomb-Taste-Like.jpg (1000x709, 49.12K)

looks delicious

>falling for the beejew

ngmi

Honey is one of those things that look absolutely delicious but taste awful. I tried many types of honey and every time the subtle flavors of different flowers were overwhelmed by sugar, even the less sweet types like buckwheat honey. Honestly it's only good as sugar substitute, and that's it

What...?

Sugar is for women and children

does anyone have a quick rundown on honey? should i buy ray, which type, benefits etc etc

>falling for the anonjew

ngmi

Where do you get honeycomb

You absolutely should buy local if you can. Pollen from local flowers helps the immune system deal with allergens. Some athletes use royal jelly, but I don't know much about that.

You had been eating corn syrup

I fucking love bees. I fucking murder wasps, hornets and all the other scum of the world, but I'd never harm a bee

Buy honey, but skip that shit in the grocery store, in your grocery store it's actually one of the third most likely foods to be illegally adulterated (#1 is olive oil, #2 is milk). You could literally be eating corn syrup instead of honey.
On the other hand, locally sourced honey from a farmers market, from a reputable source, is god tier.

What do people even use honey for except if they're sick?
My family basically treats it like throat medicine

thats weird because your mom already uses my cum for her throat medicine

same

Mead, certain baking applications, topped up on oatmeal or toast, tea, component of glazes for roasts. Those are just a few I can think of off the top of my head.

I've heard you should buy Spanish olive oil instead of Italian because there's less chance it is adultered. Not sure if it is true though.

>falling for the anonjewjew
you mistook me for a fool

Yeah, most probably. The best olive oil comes from Spain

>sugar is for children
there fixed it for you.

I like to use it to make slightly sweet sauces.

Buy quality California olive oil like from Cobram estate if you're American.

not really
most spanish brands are pure garbage.
stop listening to the telly