Caucasus chads Is kefir any good nutrition wise and how does it taste?

Caucasus chads Is kefir any good nutrition wise and how does it taste?

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_e3e231d0-6e12-11e7-91b4-8977b98727e9.jpg (1593x1062, 122.03K)

It's fermented which is supposed to be good for your gut flora. It doesnt taste very good but you can get flavored versions (which I wouldnt recommend because choosing those would make you a child)

Do you rate it higher than quark or skyr?

Everyone is always going on about gut flora, why does nobody ever talk about gut fauna?

Looks straight like it has the consistency of semen.

Attached: 1645655466521.jpg (796x796, 161.61K)

Yeah its delicious, it's the champagne of milk. I bought a culture a week ago and I've been making a cup a day.

Attached: 20220611_143255.jpg (1997x2639, 1.06M)

Love it, and unflavoured tastes basically the same as Greek yoghurt
Don't know people don't like the taste

people say "kefir" is from Semitic languages like dudeweed "kief" but that's fucking bullshit, it's I-E all the way. steppe bros I love YOGURT

>Dick means thick in German, not Richard
Take the Germanic pill and drink Dickmilch instead

Eating rotten meat for diner to get a tapeworm and repopulate my gut fauna

Attached: eb0.jpg (680x341, 24.53K)

>put jar too tiny to contain anything worth
>a single strawberry, probably $10 in a free country
>sparkle oats over it, make a mess on the table
>drop a few berries, half missing the jar
>pour flavored kefir in it to make it up for the shit snack

Its like theyre not even trying anymore in that picture

We call it Tahn or Dough, pick some up at the arab store its solid and good for hangovers

it is just a thin yogurt

It tastes like vagina
Milky and sour

Kefir is a god tier probiotic drink. I drink about a cup and a half everyday - I’m working to get out of skelly mode and it’s a great source of macros that I can consume quickly.
As far as taste goes, literally every brand I’ve tried has tasted slightly different. Picrel is my favourite.

>It doesnt taste very good

Look at this faggot and laugh

Forgot picrel. Picrel.

Attached: B15CEE9D-8C3C-4C39-B192-87AB6F234886.png (224x224, 24.91K)

Tastes kind of like buttermilk with a hint of malty sweetness. It's best if you get the grains from someone (kijiji or facebook marketplace if you have no hippy friends).

It is based, and steppe-pilled

Attached: 1606411417813.jpg (720x721, 56.3K)

I'm drinking my homemade kefir right now. This batch got thicc af. Left it out for 2 days for secondary ferment cause I'm lazy and was busy doing other shit. T h i c c and t a r t.
Love this shit.

I live in the Baltics, and we have a lot of different manufacturers of fermented milk products, including kefir. Taste varies from brand to brand, and I have no idea if it's any similar to what you guys get in the west. But it should be sour, somewhat tingling on the tongue, without unpleasant odor of spoiled milk. Some amount of small bubbles is acceptable.
Flavored varieties with fruit and sugar are available, but why would you do that to yourself.

Attached: file.png (600x450, 164.81K)

I drank a quart sized mason jar's worth daily for 8 months and it did nothing for me.

I like the sourness desu but I wish OP would just eat a parfait like a straight person