I wish I was born a super sayan

I wish I was born a super sayan

Attached: imagen_2022-06-18_184402544.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

well if It makes you feel any better op sayans don’t exist in real life so nobody else was born one either

I don't think there are any born super Saiyans.
Pretty sure they all had to train their ass off for it.
Gotenks got it pretty early but that's because chichi trained him.
Also I want to fuck the shit out of the wacky haired female Saiyan in the new series

>tfw ywnba real super sands

Attached: Vegepepe.jpg (904x790, 81.5K)

Gotenks is a mutt, Goku, Vegeta, etc are born saiyans, training is like their culture and necesity, they're like chechens for the Toriyama world

dragonball is so cool bros I unironically love dragonball it’s the bomb

Attached: BfLT3rKRl9oi.jpg (233x216, 8.34K)

same

Attached: broly.gif (540x302, 2.13M)

Super Saiyans aren't born, they're made.

krillin is literally god tier compared to any other human on the planet. train to be krillin

You're not -born- super saiyan

>Pretty sure they all had to train their ass off for it.
Only vegeta trained for it, goku got really really mad after krillin died for like the third time, same with Gohan he only pretended to get mad in the chamber of time after goku was like "oh but what if cell killed me instead of krillin"

goten was likely gonna be written as a even stronger version of goku's kid but that fell by the wayside so they just gave him temporary mary sue powers to just be super saiyan off-screen to keep the buu saga chugging along.

all the universe 6 saiyans - learned it in about 15 minutes by being told "imagine your back being all tingly"

Broly, same thing except he was born with even even more power and so he could just chimp out from birth which is why he was sent into exile. But of course Goku was able to easily defeat him because no one is stronger than mary sue goku.

Vegeta also achieved god form by training instead of being a chose mary sue who gets gifted new forms and powers like some RPG character that keeps levelling up and adding new perks.

>tfw you're born with green eyes and dirty blond hair
Feels good to be not born a subhuman.

but I don't want to be a bald manlet

>bald
who's gonna tell him

oh yeah, he rock some hair later on the anime, I forgot lol

>Goku was able to easily defeat him
gogeta isn't goku though
also vegeta only got God ki and super sayin to catch up to goku

but he did not grow any taller lol

Krillin got a never aging wife while vegeta and goku get human women (vegeta gets 30 year old pussy from the start lmao)

Broly beat the piss out of goku. Watch the movie, dumbass

>krillin literally married a sentient waifu sex bot that can conceive children, while simultaneously being the most powerful full blooded human ever and flexing his power on lowly street criminals as a cop
I take everything back krillin is hyper based

Op, you're a faggot and missing the entire point of DBZ. None of them were BORN SS. They all have to train and fight and train even harder to make gainz.

Thats why DBZ is the greatest anime of all time. It's all about continuiing to struggle against the odds and reaching your own next level.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118.56K)

Based. In I just realized Krillin probably exists in Super, which I haven't watched yet. He was always my favorite character because he was a human bean. My surprise that I grew up to be Krillin myself.

>bald
>5'7 3/4

>Krillin minus his ability to seduce some of the series' hottest bitches anyway
>Maron
>Android 18

>Maron
the tax collector?

Seething bejitatard.

Any Forums - Anime & Manga