Is beer good for you?

Is beer good for you?

Attached: 1647446676989.jpg (680x680, 48.1K)

Short answer: no

Long answer: nooooooooooooooooooo

What is the tall answer?

No but it tastes good so I drink it

no, but you can have a couple beers once in a while and it wont hurt you too much. just dont make it a habit

Reasonable answer: It's good to have a pint or two with the lads every once in a while

Only if you want gyno

No, it's not. But if you ain't got at least one vice you're a boring person.

N
O

I quit drinking for 1 year just to see if I could. It was honestly fucking boring most of the time. I would still go out to bars and parties etc but just stay sober while there.
After that year I started again and don’t regret it. Have been having much more fun and it has barely affected my cut anyway. Still almost to my goal weight.
I think it’s important to note that I only drink occasionally and when I do I don’t get blacked out or anything crazy.
So if you’re an alcoholic or a binge drinker this won’t apply to you.

Yes, beer does have health benefits if consumed in moderation, but in excess amounts it is a lot of extra calories and harms your liver.

Alcohol itself provides some benefit to the heart when consumed in moderation, but it is a light amount and completely optional.

I really love beer but gave it up just to avoid alcohol.

7ft - N
6ft - O
5ft - O
4ft - O
3ft - O
2ft - O
1ft - O

heightmogged

C'mon Ingrland score sum faking goals

Attached: 1647193750024.png (1024x920, 207.75K)

No.

How do I quit? Thought getting a gf would help but no, im just fucking addicted to day drinking and i dont want this to ruin my relationship.

Attached: 1654099880415.png (860x646, 54.47K)

Why do people always post such lust-provoking images with their stupid irrelevant questions?

keep drinking more until you hit rock bottom and have no other choice

That's where things are headed. Used to have such a nice body and now I'm working out 2x a week.

Stop buying it. Replace beer with carbonated water or liquor with vegetable juice or ginger beer

drank like 8 beers yesterday at a friends house. my car is still there, i didnt wake up until 11am and i cant find my phone anywhere. and i feel like compete shit. im am so over this shit

I read somewhere that the taste of alcohol varies from person to person and it's mostly genetic. For me it tastes kind of sweet and it smells flowery, that's why I like it so much and why I have to be careful when drinking. What about you, user?