Heat Trap Vest

Are these a meme?

Attached: 815vm8PsCmS._AC_UL1500_.jpg (1407x1500, 343.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s114f0zWsTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they only help you lose water weight and are significantly more expensive than a garbage bag

>significantly more expensive than a garbage bag
You know what's even cheaper than a garbage bag? Cardio. Just go for a walk fatty.

I cardio with my dog, but I figured something like this would help further lose "body fat" but looks like I been incredibly misled based on statement.

Guess I'll be cutting a garbage bag and putting that under my clothes from now on.

Just to be clear the garbage bag won't help you lose body fat either. You'll literally just be more sweaty and uncomfortable. The only time these things have a use is very short term weight loss for before a weigh in. you literally gain it all back when you drink some water/electrolytes.

you're supposed to wear it with the shiny side on the outside.
youtube.com/watch?v=s114f0zWsTQ

If women dressed like this at the gym I'm honestly not sure i'd be able to control my hands from grabbing.

you have to be literally retarded to purposefully stop your body from cooling itself when it's working out.

Yeah and you look gay wearing it

woah mama
What am I in for here

Attached: 1Lnsb7qcnqqX.jpg (1170x848, 57.01K)

Imagine the smell

Why is latex so sexy exactly?

IMAGINE the smell

Attached: heat trap vest.jpg (1500x1500, 259.53K)

Those fucking flowers and stars made me cackle.
>Is this REAL LIFE
Fucking kek

you're pretty much sweating/exuding the same amount it's just not evaporating like it normally would it's a meme

>you're pretty much sweating/exuding the same amount
>You can't perform your natural cooling off process. Therefore you won't body's temperature won't increase more and lead to more sweating
How does it feel? You know, being to the left side of the bell curve

how does it feel to fall for something dumb enough to be sold on the home shopping channel?

Attached: squidward-nose.gif (220x193, 155.63K)

>how does it feel to fall for something dumb enough to be sold on the home shopping channel?
I'd never buy that shit, but what you just said is factually wrong, brainlet. Why the fuck do you think martial artists cut weight with sweat suits?
You're unironically retarded.

I have one that might work for you. A sweat suit is not a plastic wife beater

Attached: young-girl-with-head-in-a-plastic-bag-AJ52RC.jpg (869x1390, 129.33K)

>what are degrees of things
kys i'm not addressing your retardation any further

ya got meme'd on it happens to everyone now and then try not to take it so personally.

Why dont you just go to a sauna? All you want is to sweat, so go sweat. My gym has one, i just spend 15 minutes a day in there after a work out.

In highschool people on my wrestling team would wear garbage bags and put all the showers in the locker room on hot and do chalistenics outside them to drop weight. You can lose a lot of "weight". but its all water. Good for making a weigh in then regydrating right after, but fuck all useless for anything else. If anything I would say that if there were a device that did the opposte and kept you cool, then you would develop more fat from it and raise your metabolism with your body forced to maintain temprature in the cooler enviroment. So I would say that its ineffective and literally the opposite of what would be effective.

Also - just eat less lol holy shit

Develop more brown* fat. Dropped a key word there