Can you guys explain to me why do you hate fembots?

Can you guys explain to me why do you hate fembots?
Doesn't really make much sense to me. Is it becuase of the simps? Then you should hate the simps not the fembots.

Attached: 1627166361207.png (496x379, 223.89K)

they have nothing to complain about and they constantly attention whore. simps are a problem, but fembots willingly seek simps out here knowing they are too weak to resist.

I don't, allthough i wish there'd be one willing to date an 30 yo lonefag kekw

I do hate simps, though. They're subsidizing the entire industry of e-thottery.

They come here for attention or to shit on incels. Why wouldn't I hate them? What good do they bring to this board that would make me like them?

i've never hated the actual fembots (biofems) i actually quite like them, only mild teasing but i don't simp for them however because thats kinda low

90% of them have sex. The only real fembots are virgins that don't leave their room and also don't feel the need to mention that they're female and just post like everyone else aka not attention whores

Because they are blatantly attention seeking and the term "fembots" is proof of that. No make goes "HEY, MALEBOT HERE". Fuck off.

It's jealousy, of course.
To stride into an imageboard, make a singular post while claiming/eluding to having a vagina and immediately receiving endless validation that they would kill for.

Attached: E1XOoO4VoAcj5qo.png (517x418, 98.28K)

i always assumed there's enough larpers and attention whores and such that it's more likely to be right that wrong when they instantly hate them, and then every so often they get pleasantly surprised when one of us is nice.

I dont hate them I just dislike them. The number of fembots with actual real issues is rather small. Most of them are just bitter women in hell holes of their own making.

how do I find these bitter women? I don't want a normie gf.

Because they hate men, they come here to get attention, yesteday there was only fembot therads. There invading this place because /qa/ raided them.

Attached: file.png (1632x245, 10.97K)

They are all like Misaki from Welcome to the NHK, except even less helpful. I can only assume that they are here to look down on me and feel better about themselves.

I don't really hate women per say, but I find many of their mannerisms tiresome.

Allow me to elaborate. I was playing CSGO the other day and this girl was on my team. At first everything was normal, she was giving good call-outs and whatnot. The only thing that alerted me was that she had *that* voice. It's hard to describe but you know the one. Then she started making random weird references from reddit during the game, and when nobody would respond to her cringe she began to preemptively defend herself every time she died by saying shit like "oh right yeah I died because I'm a woman, right???". Nobody said anything rude to her, and nobody really wanted to talk to her at all actually, but somehow she ended up forcing her precious little personality, gestures, and opinions into our game while contributing less and less over time.

Sorry if that didn't make much sense, but the point I'm trying to make is that women just can't seem to let men operate freely and it bothers me. Being a schizoid who isn't attracted to women at all beyond sex (and I don't have a big sex drive anyways) just worsens this fact. Women come across as extremely attention seeking, and the only time this becomes acceptable is when they are 1) fertile, 2) traditional, and 3) attractive. If you, as a woman, don't have any of these guys don't want anything to do with you. You're just in the way at best, and continuing to blame men for all of your problems because you're a dumb, helpless fuck won't change our minds.

Just leave us alone. Please.

Because if you were honest about your problems you wouldn't need to specify your gender

i never do unless people ask.

Because they've absolutely killed Any Forums with their constant attention-whoring and tripfagging. That's setting aside the fact "fembots" don't actually exist in any real capacity, since it's impossible for women to be robots.

It's not hate. They simply don't belong here. They tripfag on an anonymous message board. Trivialize any problems that robots and inkwells have. Then put their own vapid issues above them. Waste of time and boardspace. Hate the simps tho

Attached: 1631649360307.jpg (578x433, 16.31K)

Prove that you're a woman by answering this question for me:
>What does the double slit theory prove about the collective unconscious of humanity and the structure of the universe at large?
The answer is very clear cut and simple, but since you are a woman I bet your answer to it would be retarded and/or convoluted as fuck.

Now since you can't answer the question, this explains why men want nothing to do with you (other than sex). Do you understand our plight now?

Foids invade male spaces for attention, they need to go back

I don't hate fembots though I have zero sympathy for their complains about being single. It is demonstrably true that it's easier for a girl to get laid than a guy. The easy experiment is to make two tinder profiles - one guy one gal.

They live far away, can't hug them or kiss them. I don't really hate them but feels pointless to talk with one, ya know? I'll be all over one if she was nearby

i have no idea what any of that means and i am inclined to believe you're fucking with me

>i am inclined to believe you're fucking with me
I'm literally not. Here's the answer.
The theory proves that human perception defines the structure of the universe. What you think ultimately always comes true because your thoughts (and the thoughts of everyone at large) effect reality itself.
Thanks for proving my point.

>you are not a fucking scientist so you are not a woman
not only is this retarded, i thought you thought women were stupid? you're making zero sense