Why can't women wear loose pants if they don't want people ooging them at the gym?

why can't women wear loose pants if they don't want people ooging them at the gym?

Attached: 110415_0001_03.jpg (1700x2455, 1.18M)

Because they need to conceal their mediocre body and it helps with their immense insecurity

I like leggings they r comfy n breathable :)

1. Because the clothes make a girl go from skinnyfat to gym stacy in a second. Imagine if you could go from fat to looking like zyzz by putting on a pair of shorts.
2. They do want people oogling them at the gym, just not you.

I will oogle them regardless

fashion trends

they're serial bullshiters

I am so fucking horny I almost nutted when looking at benches on amazon with legging girls in the previews.

they want people ooging them at the gym.

it's because I want to be ogled! There, I said it! Now remember that for every other female too!

They do want some men checking them out.

yoga pants on women should be banned. it subverts the purpose of clothing. like just go around naked and be done with it already.

Because women like attention. More news at 11.

fpbp and DUBS.
/thread

What do you mean? I still look at women wearing these

Most women in their 20s already need to wear form shaping granny wear

1 - They do want people to look. Why do guys wear stringers? same thing.

2- They push the girls fat and cellulite into shape and makes it look like she has a decent physique when she looks like cottage cheese in the sack.

3- Zoomer girls are the least athletic and healthy generation of women to grace the face of the earth. This is why they abhor tight legwear and will only wear baggy high waisted shit. Nobody can see what their pasty cheesy thighs look like. If these women worked out at all, they would do so in sweatpants. But they don't so there it is. A girl 25+ will wear skinny jeans and when you go to fuck her it looks just the same as it did with the jeans on.
Ironically zoomers are fine with people seeing their mashed potato bellies in crop tops but I just don't understand that and I wont pretend I do.

Attached: 1648062425061.png (720x457, 350.13K)

Have you tried actually asking a woman? The common answer is they find it comfortable. It is rather believable.
They are also usually very open to being approached, given you arent a beta about it.

What the fuck is ooging

>he doesn't OOOgs
ngmi

I mean... I'm cute and I want people to look. I'm giving you eye candy for free so the least you can do is not look like you're planning my rape and murder in your head or invade my space. That's literally it. If you're gonna look be discreet about it.

Best analogy I can come up with is that we're like cats. Prolonged eye contact signals aggression for both women and cats. So pretend that you're ignoring either (disclaimer: only works if chad) and we'll be intrigued and will want to come up to you.

YWNBAW