Is intermittent farting a meme?

Attached: FBDF2E4F-448B-4B02-8B7D-E14A9AA37F10.jpg (300x168, 5.05K)

I mean intermittent fasting

Yes
/thread

>not producing a constant flatus stream
NGMI

it is insofar as it has any inherent magical properties that can't just be attributed to caloic reduction
however as a means of calorie reduction it might be very helpful for some people

LOL

Eat when you're hungry, drink when you're thirsty, sleep when you're tired.

Attached: D9FE4C60130F49C08F34ADA34605C01A.jpg (960x685, 166.22K)

It’s literally this simple.

Intermittent fasting is better than regular fasting just because it doesn’t fuck with metabolism the same.

Works for me. It's basically just skipping breakfast.

Same, just maintaining a window of 8 hours to eat makes not overeating pretty easy.

can i drink Bang or any sugar free drink on a fast?

But I'm always hungry and always tired

Practice continuous farting, like me, and you'll become a trubo-fit chad-meme sex god, lke me

Attached: 1419037351350.gif (360x360, 1.93M)

No

>go to reddit.com/r/intermittentfasting
>look at the top progress posts
>nearly all of them are skinnyfats to slightly different versions of skinnyfat
might be an ok way to lose a lot of weight while managing hunger, but not to do any weight lifting improvement

>work in a tiny office
>sick of nasty protein farting all the time
>don't want to scare my clients
>try holding my farts during the day, and farting only at night
>one evening go to sleep
>wake up in the middle of the night with a MASSIVE stomach ache and nearly a pregnant belly
>the gas must have built up
>go to shit
>stinky wet shit starts ROCKETING out of my ass
>feels like volcano magma bursting from my sphincter
>this becomes a near-nightly occurence
>stop intermittent farting

Yes, it's a meme.

It's a good way to feel what it's like to be hungry and work through it.

There's been studies on it to suggest intermittent fasting along with a proper cutting diet leads to less muscle loss vs. the cutting diet alone, along with increased natural HGH production.

Well a few things:

>As you can fast for 12-18 hours without affecting gains, if you ever are in a situation where you can't eat well, just wait until you can
>It becomes basically effortless after a few days, so for the sake of an emergency situation it's probably a good idea you've conditioned yourself to go 18 hours without food regularly, as you'll be fine and everyone else will be having hypoglycemic seizures when they miss their elevensies
>Eating more food in a shorter period saves time

Why would intermittent farting make it more stinky and wet?

No, it actually works quite well. You might want to go even further and try OFAD. Allow yourself just one huge fart per day and go the rest of the day without.

Attached: devil_fart.jpg (372x372, 25.38K)

>44
Nnnnbbhc

Based thread