/fat/- Fat loss general- 'OO ATE ALL THE almond pastry PIES edition

Luv me keto
'Ate Ketoschizo
Simple as.
-Baz

>Who is /fat/ for?
For Mobility Moggers who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication. This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

previous thread-

Attached: 1529200113198.png (593x536, 15.2K)

Should I do keto or cico?

Attached: keto-vs-cico.png (1280x1024, 1.07M)

>ketoschizos file name
You’ll lurk the thread for 20 hours a day

Threadly reminder not to reply to ketoschizo.

Attached: 1652904024425.jpg (1901x183, 82.31K)

I've done both and found keto to be more effective. I have friends for whom the opposite was true. Why not let people just do what works best for them?

Can I also get an answer to this? Genuine question

Attached: Foolproof logic.png (1280x1024, 681.16K)

Hate ketard or ate him? kek

Keto's good for relatively rapid weight loss with a lightly active lifestyle, provided you're also counting calories. Just make sure you plan out a clean bulk to switch too once you've lost the weight. Hope that helps user, WAGMI :)

To succeed at your goals people need correct information. Keto works best for most people because carbs are the cause of obesity.

Calorie dogma is disinformation intended to prevent people from making good diet choices.

Attached: 1644496207904.png (571x701, 429.26K)

>nikocado
>no carbs
The more that leftist tranny saboteurs seethe, the less coherent their seething gets.

Remember who is trying to get you to eat carbs, Anons.

Nah dude he definitely don't eat carbs he told us so, he's genuinely at a loss for why he puts on weight it's so sad.

He’s on Keto and all of that mass is pure muscle

CICO means nothing.
Calories in.
Calories out.

You do this by existing. You will always have a net gain or loss in calories until the day that you die. It is not a diet plan any more than "eat less" or "eat more". CICO fags are the dumbest cunts on this board. They basically go around telling people that existing is a diet plan.

Cope

>8 whole sentences
Don't forget to dilate sweaty ;)

Yeah it's a tautology. Totally meaningless bullshit that the sugar industry uses to trick mental toddlers.

Leftists have the mental ability of children and worship power so they are the staunchest defenders of CICO.

Attached: LIFE - Mar 9, 1953 - Page 118.jpg (1280x1750, 325.14K)

Fuck the spam

What’re you guys up to this Saturday?
What’re you eatan?
How’re you feeling?

Attached: 8CB00257-2B02-49A4-BF91-9BF26F01748C.jpg (600x776, 165.19K)

It's not cope. Pointing out that every day results in a net gain or net loss in calories means nothing. That's not a diet plan. It's a most baseline, broad, general description of the digestive system. It means nothing to fitness. There is nothing profound about stating that net caloric gains results in weight gain and a net caloric loss results in weight loss.

You dumb cunts are up your own ass because you discovered addition and subtraction.

>How’re you feeling?
Yeah lets turn the thread into a fag hangout where we talk about feelings.

No nasty discussion about fact-based methods for losing weight. That upsets trannies.

Mental well being is an important part in weight loss, many people teach obesity because they’re coping about something by use food as comfort

So yes feeling is important

Hello first unfiltered poster.

>What’re you guys up to this Saturday?
The usual, got up and early and got most of my chores out of the way so now I'm free to chill the rest of the weekend.
>What’re you eatan?
Just got done with a chicken pita and protein shake, later will be taters with shredded chicken. Like 1k total and pretty filling. Also they started stocking skyr at the local store finally, and that stuff sure is more bitter than usual but just enough that I might still tolerate it for dat protein.
>How’re you feeling?
Pretty good and productive, gonna work out later and got a party tomorrow which I'll be careful not to overeat at.

I'm about to drink 285ml whipping cream with some coffee in it. This is my third glass today

Should I count the calories?

Attached: 584775475.jpg (1940x2454, 1000.51K)

I'm doing great, user. Had 275g chicken & 60g lentils with a teaspoon of Avo oil & some spices, 10 almonds and a banana on the way to the gym. 30 minutes of chest & Shoulders (did a full session for each monday/wednesday), then 40 minutes on the treadmill at 6 speed & 7 gradient (still not sure what they translate too, that's the best I know how to describe it.)
Found out yesterday I was 13.5 stone, meaning I've lost nearly 3 kilos since I began. More, in fact, since I'm 18% body fat now. Needless to say, I'm in a great mood.
Still got 4% to kick before I can see my abs for the first time, though. Little nervous about that, because my family isn't the fittest so I don't have a clue what my genetics have in store for me. Loose skin is gonna be bad enough, loose skin over a wonky sixpack? may as well get back to 15% & bulk from there.

Attached: 1522780293165.png (657x527, 25.28K)

You should count the calories until you memorize and get a general idea of how many calories you actually consume a day yeah, doing the math will help you in the long run

Sorry user, the one thing we all agree on is that HAES has no place here.

Healthy BMI for the first time since who the fuck knows when. 183 at 6'. Lost like 2 pounds overnight. Had a bunch of friends over for a party last night and one guy's gf told me I was looking way thinner and asked if I was single for her friend who I know casually. WAGMI boyos
I decided about a month ago to either drink booze or eat on a given day, not both. Makes me really decide if the tequila is worth it. Been working pretty good, and some days I decide not to drink after 'saving' my calories all day and make it a fasting day. Have one day a week where I eat whatever I want and don't worry about it. Was 305 at my heaviest so it's taking a while to rebuild a normal relationship with food but I feel like myself again which is great

Attached: mcafee.jpg (1507x768, 57.47K)