It's another day of talking to my best friend who I'm in love with but will never be able to confess to because he's...

>It's another day of talking to my best friend who I'm in love with but will never be able to confess to because he's not gay

Attached: 1631684520740.jpg (515x515, 50.33K)

Did you make this thread? Orange

yes
orogoroogoegooorooogogo

I knew you would stop lurking eventually. Message me back on discord fag.

my friend does not browse Any Forums and I talked to him like 10 mins ago

Attached: 1634461726892.jpg (2312x2088, 408.8K)

what is he like? why do you love him?

damn. Fucking rip man

Why are you infatuated with him?
Don't know how it works for homos, I always thought you were horny beasts that only developed affection after a time being sexually intimate.

He is literally just like me, except he's not gay
it's crazy how much our interests match, the only difference is that he has this dumb but kind of cute obsession with lolcows and school shooters while I don't really care about those
Because I love him, he's just like me, we like the same games, we like the same manga, we think the same way, he's funny, he likes my jokes, he's the only person in the whole world who understands me

Attached: 1638214504912.jpg (800x715, 142.86K)

thats really wholesome and sad user. does he know you are a fag?

Yea he does, I often say some male vidya and anime characters are hot

Attached: 1632238824163.webm (360x640, 994.75K)

Nothing better than a faggot getting instand denied and having no chance

does he have a suspicion you love him?

also im really fucking jealous im not in your position

Which game do you two play together and how did you two meet?

i wish i was capable of loving the guys i talk to but alas i am unable. it doesnt stop guys from falling for me though but it just hurts both of us when i have to reject him.

Attached: 1619474384987.png (989x989, 1M)

Only thing better is when they've been punched in the head and are unconscious

Seems like you're affected the same ways straights are towards girls we like.
Do you feel sexual attraction to him? I see a trend where we *don't* feel that way towards girls we get limerence for, I can't even masturbate when I feel that way towards a girl. Is that the same for you towards him and whoever?

Feel like this just isnt going to end well for op

>does he have a suspicion you love him?
hmm probably I dunno, I try to avoid flirting with him because I know he wouldn't like it, but he has been my only friend a bunch of times, I think a gay incel guy who has a male best friend is pretty suspicious
>also im really fucking jealous im not in your position
my position sucks I will never be able to confess my love to the person I love bro
We met 5 years ago on discord through a friend which has distanced himself from me, we play a lot of different games, fighting games, rpgs, co-op games, basically anything that allows multiplayer we play even if it sucks
>Do you feel sexual attraction to him? I see a trend where we *don't* feel that way towards girls we get limerence for, I can't even masturbate when I feel that way towards a girl. Is that the same for you towards him and whoever?
I'm going to be honest here, he isn't really attractive, but I would have sex with him if he wanted to, because I love him, for who he is inside, I don't really care about appearances, he's kind of a bulky short guy while I'm a lanky skeleton twink

Attached: 1627679880200.jpg (1400x1400, 180.96K)

Hope he gets drunk and gets aids from a casual hookup and dies

I don't do hookups, promiscuous people disgust me, sex should be done only to those you love deeply

Attached: 1635508694921.jpg (480x700, 37.51K)

i know your position sucks im just a schizo gaycel who has no male attention

going from your position to mine is like going from eating dirt to eating sand

Attached: 1623374682847.png (553x559, 135.26K)

The only good Zoomer term is Demisexual

I have no idea what that means
rogogorgoorgo

yeah i know but i dont have any friends anyways. i feel you should tell him outright because you cant really keep that act forever

I have kept the act for years I can keep it up forever

Attached: 1624707666775.jpg (656x465, 25.64K)

i know but you will just look back and regret it whatever happens

I love him deeply and every moment I spend together with him makes life worth living I don't regret anything

Attached: 1616204246592.jpg (474x797, 37.17K)

>last quote
I see, it seems just the same. I've even fell for ugly girls before too.
I believe infatuation is more about a self-dellusion, a overrating of the person to soulmate status. Reasons could be loneliness (e.g. "this is the person who'll never leave me!"), an insecurity (e.g. "she's the only white who gives me attention and I hate being black") and more reasons I'm not imagining.

You are good friends with him, perhaps he's your best friend, and you may be confusing roles. I had a friend who was confused during teenagehood and may have thought of me in this way at some point. He even talked about living together and adopting a kid. He eventually saw our friendship for what it is and we are still best friends today, 24 years and going.