I'm sick of being a beta male. What fitness, diet, health and lifestyle routine do I need to become a sigma male?

I'm sick of being a beta male. What fitness, diet, health and lifestyle routine do I need to become a sigma male?

Attached: imgpsh_fullsize_anim-22-1024x576.png (1024x576, 485.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edJDjZp8q5Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trt

Divine protein shakes made by Somali pirates

You can start by getting off of Any Forums

Basically a Sigma is the japanese conception of Chad
youtube.com/watch?v=edJDjZp8q5Q
Just watch anime and vidya Chads and copy them

If you have to ask: NGMI.

The first step is acknowledging social hierarchy positions like sigma and beta exist. Most betas on here will deny they are betas or that sigmas even exist.
The second step is acknowledging sigmas are higher up than betas. Most betas on here that have achieved step one just say beta = sigma.
With just these two steps you are smarter than most people on here. Intelligence goes far in your journey to becoming a sigma. Good luck.

Attached: 1630746426346.jpg (750x1013, 587.13K)

You cant just decide what you are, ypu just are what you are

Am I destined to be omega male or can I change?

how can i know if im omega or sigma?

This. A gazelle will always be the prey of a lion. Alphas as much as betas are born to be the way they are. Sure, a beta can learn alpha traits and consciously apply the alpha traits in social situations, but that's superficial alphaness. The moment a natural alpha appears, the beta will revert back to his natural stance.

Embrace the Omega
Go ER(on minecraft)

I don’t play videogames

Very good Anakin.

lol no you clearly never had a childhood bro who you havent seen since you were 11 and then meet "him" in college but now he's going by rachel instead of keith and what would you know he went on puberty supressors and never got the taste of testosterone so his body looks like a womans body, his voice sounds like a womans voice and since keith has been the pretty kid back then he's the pretty rachel with green eyes and blonde hair
and sure you may have liked him as keith but you love him as rachel. yeah she'll never be able to bear my children but we already decided that her sister will carry our child.
next time you claim things like "you are what you are" always remember your fellow user who used to play super mario 64 with keith but now plays with rachels hard cock in his mouth you fucking fagggot

Attached: wojak.png (513x703, 163.76K)

Just as MBTI is horoscopes for nerds, this shit is horoscopes for insecure businessbros and blue collar workers (FACT).

>don't even attempt to improve because it's pointless anyway trust me bro
lol. lmao. what a cope.

Comparing gazelles to lions is almost the same as comaring humans to cows or chickens

>What fitness, diet, health and lifestyle routine
a lone wolf/sigma does not ask those questions, he decides himself
that being said sigma is independent and must be able to rely on himself only, so being as strong,as fit and as healthy as possible helps with sigma lifestyle and activities.

You are omega if you have to ask that.

>Yeah I get laid frequently without trying and make friends effortlessly but I still prefer spending most of my time in solitude I wonder if Im a Sigma
Said no one lol,if you are one you just know it.

lone wolf is the biggest cope ever

>i wanna be a HECKIN sigma male
I hate the younger generations so much

Sigma dick

lonewolf seems fun and cool at first, but you will regret it later in your life