I finally got a job at 23, what should I buy with my money?

I finally got a job at 23, what should I buy with my money?
>inb4 save your money!!
No, I want to consoom.

Attached: confederate pepe.jpg (226x223, 8.73K)

But some things to make your room/bed more comfortable.

firearms

Attached: E14yiO2VkAg5sqK.jpg (272x153, 12.56K)

Like what? I already have a desk and a pc. What else can I buy?

Get a good pc of you lack one, then pay for driver school and buy a cheap second hand Toyota.

I really suggest you to save money unless you want to eat rice bowls for months when shit hits the fan.

give it to femanons

get kratom if its legal
powder ofc and take it in water bottles

Attached: 90023626_p0_master1200.jpg (995x1200, 598.09K)

I can't legally purchase one because I don't have a permit and don't want to apply for one because I'm afraid they might think I'm mentally ill and my mom would freak out.

I still live with my mom and I don't have to pay rent, so I don't have to worry about that. I already have a PC(RTX 2070)

One of those cooling pillows would seem nice to have or maybe some memory foam.

Then get your driver licence and a car since I'm 99% sure your mom won't drive her big boy everywhere forever.

Already have my drivers license and a car(2005 toyota corolla . Although, I could use a brand new car.

memory foams do seem nice and I do need a new matress. The one I have now is full of piss stains.

If you already have everything you want then put half of your money in a hidden account where no one will ever find it and keep it in case you need it. You can spend the other half on hookers and cocaine.

I hate drugs and I do want to spend some on hookers, but like I said, I live with my mom.

Is kratom safe? Heard of it before never knew what is does.

Buy a sexbot

Attached: images.jpg (685x448, 22.12K)

They don't deserve my hard earned wage slave bux.

buy drugs and play videogames

Attached: 1643307471829.png (272x204, 66.73K)

it's probably time for you to upgrade your e-reader!

Attached: Pastel-pink-art-supplies.jpg (250x313, 9.79K)

you should buy me a game on steam

Attached: 1642934274882.jpg (842x856, 93.45K)

Nothing stops you from taking hookers to a cheap motel

i think its safe ive taken it for awhile
i never took adderall before but others have told me kratom is a similar feeling but much milder

Attached: 89817943_p0_master1200.jpg (841x1200, 633.29K)

A gaming PC (or parts their of), a lot of weed smoking accessories, comfy things for your room/gaming room, DCA into crypto and finally high quality strains of cannabis.

I spend most of my money on alcohol and ordering food. I save essentially nothing as I spend 500/mo on alcohol and 300/mo on ordered food.