You do realize that even if you do manage to get a gf...

You do realize that even if you do manage to get a gf, you won't be able to keep her for long if your dick doesn't please her. I hope you measure up, anons.

Attached: 432572462.jpg (1122x1882, 592.31K)

would 9mm work?

10 centimeters? That's like 4 freedom units.... Dude.

Is this ruler for small penises or large clitorises?

This is a chart for asian men.

was this chart supposed to be in inches but the joke is funnier in cm?

You also have to last long enough.

Some of you won't be able to cum at all, and that will get you dumped. Others will cum too fast, and that will get you dumped.

Basically there is an entire minefield of things involving your dick that can make you undateable. In the old days a girl might stick it out for a while to see if you can fix it, or because she didn't know any better. That doesn't happen any more. If you aren't big enough and don't instantly perform adequately - fuck you, back in the garbage can you go.

I got the size, the stamina, the fitness, all I am lacking is the handsome face and long legs.

Asian guys have small dicks, it was over before it even began

As an Asian guy, I heard from not very whorish girls that you need at least 13cm to be big enough for them, while bigger whores would want at least 15cm, and some would want at least 18cm. So I don't think this chart is for Asian men at all, since 10cm really is a bit short even for Asian standards.

i'm asian and 5 inches. Maybe if I jelq I can get it to 5.5+

Attached: 1631072636358.png (1417x1417, 1.45M)

I'm Asian and I'm 6 inches.

I think that ruler only works in Japan, OP

im 17 cm if measure from the bone

All I lack is a gf

bone pressed? I can get like 5.75 if I push down

I don't push down. But how do you get that much just from jelqing and pushing down?

i'd say that's a normal amount to gain from bone pressing? I'm pretty lean and still have pad of fat there

>I'm pretty lean and still have pad of fat there
I definitely don't have that much fat there, and I haven't worked out in a week due to an injury.

How's bone pressing going to swoon a girl?

you can e-stat and technically not be lying

My e stat is 12"