By far the dumbest fitness influencer that has come out in recent times

By far the dumbest fitness influencer that has come out in recent times.

Attached: 3CA78E16-68C6-4131-BFAF-18A76A4700B4.png (563x1001, 395.68K)

show me a single one who doesn't have actual medical education who isnt dumb and scrambling for views

It's seriously beyond me how people fall for his bullshit

Attached: 1652238782772.jpg (1125x1652, 166.78K)

Mark Lewis

He's always red and his skin looks weird. The fact that he still pretends to be natty and saying it's all about the "primal lifestyle" makes it ingenuine.

Isn't that called "sled-pull" ???

oh no no no
do we have more photos of him pre-roids?

holy fuck speak english

ESL?

His videos are very good

I’ve been calling him the “liver failure king” and going it’ll catch on… but it’s not catching on

A dumbass, but still smart enough to make even dumber people fall for his bullshit.

weirdly enough loaded carries and sled push/pulls are legit

bioneer is basically "i just read this paper"

sam hyde's friend wants to fight him. unfortunately for them they'll be ignored again

I thought everyone called him that

I call him liver kang but I shall use liver failure king in honor of you breh

What is it with ecelebs and wanting to fight other ecelebs

based slavecore

it's the new hot thing. after getting snubbed by icucks and hassan they still try to pick fights. this guy brandon buckingham is also trying to fight. hassan turkroach is also training to fight some moderate right winger youtuber forgot who after ignoring sam hyde. sam must be seething lol

>sam must be seething lol
It's kind of a compliment really. It's a high risk high reward situation.
>you lose
You lost to one of the most notorious shit talkers and he will piss on your grave reminding you of his victory
>you win
You get to brag about knocking Sam Hyde's teeth out and he can do nothing about it.
But most people are too afraid of losing to even consider fighting so that's enough to paint him as an actual threat to their reputation. They know it, otherwise Roachan Kiker would have fought him from day one