"Alpha Fucks Beta Bucks"

You guys are so fucking stupid. You think the meat dildos we use only when we're horny are getting a better deal just because we don't want to use you the same way. We LIKE YOU, we feel you're DEPENDABLE and INTERESTING and we want you to STICK AROUND.
>waaaa but i want pussy
Well, guess I was wrong about you, next. If all you care about is pussy then make yourself into a "Chad" and go get used like a stupid asshole if that's what you really want.

Attached: 1630972482603.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

>waaaaaa but i want dependability
go be used somewhere else

>go get used like a stupid asshole if that's what you really want

ok i will thanks

>lol imagine giving a shit about what a woman wants from you in terms of "dependability"

You think I'm interesting??? Holy fuck!

.. why can't you just stick to one man >.>

why can you use me as a meat dildo and stick around?

I'm not being your beta provider. Go the fuck on. If I get too lonely, I'll just shoot myself lol. That easy. It's better than being with someone like you.

>meat dildos we use only when we're horny
>we don't want to use you the same way
>use
/thread

>be me
>got a new job that is a bump in pay
>had savings from old job
>nothing to buy except nice meals, gas, massages and clothes

i have all this money with nothing to spend it on. im looking at buying an apartment/condo

Thank you OP for everyone's daily reminder that woman are not capable of loving men, only using them.

everyone "uses" everyone

Chads don't stick around, that's why.

There's where you're wrong. I want it all, but you're incapable of Philia. And lust without Philia is inexcusable.

Attached: 3c07iiw215l51.jpg (988x495, 43.22K)

Thanks for admitting all women just want to use dudes like we're some sort of disposable gadget.

So you WOULD stay with one if he did stick around, invalidating the OP

kys stupid witch

Attached: 1632757248486.png (600x600, 187.1K)

Back-up Buddy roll call, report in back-up bestiesz

I want a girl who will fuck black guys in front of me occasionally and also fuck them when I'm not around. I'd just like to occasionally give her a back massage or eat her ass out

Attached: tamarack-lake-2-1-of-1-1024x680.jpg (1024x680, 252.89K)

Offer to pay her bills and you can get any what woman you want with that criteria.

>all the shitty part of a relationship and none of the reward

Pass. More women than ever are past 30 and childless because men refuse to be cucks. Crashing the human race but the traditional people will live on.

See you later, roasties :)

im not even upset at op tho. its cool she can have Chad sometimes, and its fine that she wants orbiters too. wouldnt we want it all too if we were in that position?