Depressive alcoholism thread

Guys can I get a doomer thread going. I think I will kill myself soon, the only thing that keeps my mind distracted is alcohol pic rel

Attached: 1D9291B8-C3E4-4FC7-AD8A-69345B606963.jpg (1280x958, 225.92K)

>not a handle but a fifth of mid-shelf rum
>definitely under 25 judging by skin
>nice house

oh woe is me go play a fuckin vidya game

Do you really want to fuck those who give a shit about you up until they die?

Attached: 1643145370161.gif (320x240, 1.65M)

Not op but holy shit I hate this argument so much.
How selfish can you be, to expect someone to keep living with their own miserable existence for your sake?

>you aren't dying homeless in the middle of the street? that must mean you can never face any struggle or mental illness
go back normie

kek based. My skin is fucking disgusting due to my drinking, my face is rashy and crusty as hell form living off nothing but frozen pizza and alcohol. And my house is fucking disgusting, I got a bad cockroach problem.

nah you zoomer faggots just bitch and whine about everything. i know real struggles and you haven't seen one. you're just a faggy little kid sitting comfortably in his mommy's house go fuckin kill yourself retard. like actually do it. with or without alcohol. lemme guess you fuckin won't.

I just cant anymore. The only reason I got drunk yesterday is because I had an appointment but I got extremely anxious on the way there so I started out with a beer to calm me down. My hangover last week was really ugly I had problems breathing like literally before I went to sleep I stopped breathing for a couple of seconds and I was gasping for air. I think I will die soon but its just my fate. Im not meant to be happy and be a normal person. I just want to go outside without anxiety and paranoid thoughts but I cant bro. Im only 21 but my death is creeping up on me I can feel it

tried to quit drinking
made it nearly two weeks
relapsed
still drinking myself to death
cheers

>i know real struggles and you haven't seen one
lmao ok chud

Same I was sober for 4 weeks but I relapsed and I just cant help myself. Its really some primal instinct that brings me back. People without an alcohol problem wont understand it. There are people who manage to stay sober but you can relapse after 10 fucking years and drink yourself to death from liver failure. It will always be a part of you, if you want or not. There are different reasons as to why. Personally for me its a mix of loneliness and mental problems. Im schizophrenic and dont have any friends, the alcohol helps me forgot everything for a couple of hours

I don't even blame you, to be honest.
I'd do the same thing, if hope didn't course through my veins. Hope for so many things has kept me from suck-starting my firearm for many many years. I don't even know if my hopes and dreams are obtainable anymore, with how old I've gotten.
The best pointer I can give is, if you have a vehicle, block the exhaust and take a nap. You won't wake up and you won't suffer.

Attached: ErqTYktW4AAloqG.jpg (400x400, 24.56K)

I dont have a vehicle and its very difficult to access firearms here. I thought about jumping from a bridge but I dont want to survive the jump and end up crippled

>is alcohol pic rel
I've never drank, but that bottle/character always looked really cool to me. As someone that does drink, do you think it tastes good? Or is it just cheap and does the job?

>I've never drank, but that bottle/character always looked really cool to me. As someone that does drink, do you think it tastes good? Or is it just cheap and does the job?
How can you not know what CM tastes like.
It's the McDonalds of rum.

In fact I'd say there's a direct correlation between people who like McDs and people who like CM.
Based on how much you like McD's, that is how much you will like CM.

Something with a similar effect is putting a plastic bag around your head and tying it around your neck. Probably take some sleep meds, do that, and take a nap.
The only issue is that, if you change your mind part way through, you're fucked.

OP here. Im contemplating about killing myself right now and jumping in front of the train. What do you guys think? Im on my way to the train station

Attached: F505E3CD-7151-4088-B2D8-9B3F6A996E8F.jpg (1280x958, 136.77K)

Unless it's a highspeed train, you'll find yourself waking up in a hospital bed. You might not feel your legs, but they'll still be there, just less functional than before.

Im really afraid of ending up crippled. Do you think I wont die if I lay my head on the train track?

I had never drank before, but one day when I was having a particularly bad meltdown I went to the supermarket and bought a bottle of Jack Daniels.
Before I knew it I had already drank half of the bottle and ever since then getting drunk when I get home has become a nearly-daily routine for me.

I have to buy some more tomorrow.

Attached: 1643676199413.jpg (448x672, 123.68K)

If you put it like that, then I'd say your odds are pretty good of dying, yes.
Just make sure you're clothes are black or otherwise dark. There's always the chase the train personnel see you, and I don't know if they won't stop for you or not.
Just keep in mind that some part of you may decide against this choice at the last second, and something could go very, very wrong.

Attached: EyQ_AheWQAEPRMj.jpg (461x693, 92.22K)